Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Brand Manager
Requisition ID: 1805705570W
Primarily be responsible for planning and implementing marketing activities in line with the overall brand strategy and objectives; as well as short and medium-term strategic brand planning based on a clear understanding of consumer needs and brand equity.
1. Brand & Shopper Amplification
- Develop, lead and deploy exceptional localized Brand Amplification plans based on planned NPI roll-outs, Cluster campaign strategies and local business initiatives
- Own local Brand Activity Overview and accountability for prioritizing execution of the overall brand plans in consumer, trade and shopper facing activities
- Implement and adapt brand strategies through Cluster and Global Franchise across the portfolio to ensure it fits with local market dynamics and consumer insights
- Build vibrant and powerful amplification plans to execute the strategy in local market, aligning cross functional support for delivery in market
- Alignment and prioritization of business plan with channel and customer teams for strong activation in store (trade windows, lead times, KAM agreements)
- Monitor market and category dynamics to develop and/or change amplification plans to deliver winning campaigns
- Plan promotional programs to maximize business results, developing integrated communication plans and engaging local agencies for country execution as required.
- Accountability for brand activation plans both ATL & BTL.
2. Stakeholder collaboration and commercial engagement:
- Support implementation of the brand plans at the key account level through NPI presentations, training material and central campaigns (NPI, as well as other local activation initiatives).
- Align on customer targets and give input on tracking measures, in line with the overall Activation Plan
- Collaborate closely with different key stakeholders (Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Regional/Cluster and Communication agencies) to ensure brand plans are aligned and executed flawlessly.
- Digital: Manage agency relationship and budget. Identify overall annual scope and included digital initiatives across brand portfolio.
- PR: Manage agency relationship and budget. Identify overall annual scope and included PR initiatives across brand portfolio.
- Sampling/WOM: Manage agency relationship and budget. Identify overall annual scope and included initiatives across brand portfolio to execute and evaluate sampling or WOM activity.
3. Financial Performance
- Responsible and track brand performance (Sales & Gross Profit targets) and ROI measures
- Accountability for prioritization and delivering the local A&P budget, including course corrections where necessary.
- Responsible and work closely with Supply Chain on monthly forecast for the overall brand activities (incl. promos & NPI)
- Local customer channel teams, Cluster/Regional Brand/Shopper teams, Commercial Director, Local Finance, Supply Chain, Local Medical and Regulatory, Local agencies
Main performance measures:
- Market share (if relevant), NTS (Sales), GP
- Local Budget management
- Excellence in Execution of launches and consumer & shopper activation
- HCC, data privacy, compliance to local marketing laws and regulations
- Strong leadership behaviors and ability to work effectively in collaborative teams
- University degree in Business, Marketing or other respective studies.
- Holds 6 to 8 years of experience in various commercial cycles of Brand & Trade Marketing experience
- Relevant experience from a multi-national or regional company, preferably in FMCG or OTC
- Knowledge of local trade structures and key deliverables for a successful trade partner
- Skilled in MS Office, with strong analytical and communication skills
- Team leader and team player with proven multifunctional stakeholder management/collaboration
- Proven self-starter with strong initiative, enthusiasm for business, as well as being results-oriented.
- Active & engaged in executional excellence
- Well-structured, focused & setting clear priorities
- Solid analytical thinking
* Candidate MUST eligible to be based in Singapore.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)