Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805705299W
Customer and Field Support Event Coordinator
Location: High Wycombe, UK
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our Family of Companies is organized in to three primary business sectors – pharmaceuticals (Janssen), medical devices, and consumer healthcare. At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. For more information about Janssen, its products, and the key therapeutic areas in which we are active, please visit www.janssen.co.uk
As a Customer and Field Support Event Coordinator, you will provide high quality, timely and efficient event management (including contracts, copy approval processes and payments) that supports our customer facing teams (medical and promotional) and HCPs in order that the Company complies with the HCBI guidelines and local rules & regulations in delivering events.
- Partner with commercial and medical colleagues to understand the required actions for specific events
- Create and manage contracts for HCPs using the information provided in the ‘Contracts Management System’ and take agreed actions to ensure contracts are signed before the day of the event.
- Coordinate the copy approval process for events in line with agreed process.
- Prepare all required documentation and process HCP payments within 30 days.
- Process additional travel and expense forms for HCPs
- Finalise events in iConnect following the actions highlighted in the Post Event Process
- Maintain and action requests sent to the CAFs shared inbox.
- Utilise chase report daily to keep up to date with progress with events and current actions in order to enable team oversight of activities. Work concurrently on all events allocated.
- Report all deviations to HCC and CAFs Manager. Obtain sign off before any further action is taken.
- On occasion, attend cycle-meetings to help facilitate cross-functional process alignment with the business unit, as agreed by the CAFs Manager
- Complete cost corrections and SWP as required, complying with TOV data requirements
- Provide appropriate cover to team members during periods of annual leave and sickness
- Complete all additional ad hoc duties and administrative tasks in line with the role including: mailers, badges, certificates, event stationary, collating delegate feedback etc…
- Serve as a call centre for the business answering telephone enquiries, working together as a team to ensure cover is maintained between 8.45am – 17.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45am – 16.00pm Friday
- Deliver on agreed outputs associated with above activities, as well as any additional personal objectives, as agreed with the CAFs Manager
- Proactively suggest areas where processes could be improved and discuss with CAFs Manager
- As the role of the department evolves, undertake any other associated tasks as agreed with the CAFs Manager and in line with the grade of the role
- Detail focused in order to provide accurate data entry
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) are essential
- Confidence and ability to work with new IT software specific to the role (ICD/HPR)
- Professional telephone manner
- Resilient and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills. Ability to plan, organise and prioritize workload to meet own and given deadlines.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and confidently, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work within a team, sharing responsibilities and workload to provide collective support to the business.
- Personal drive and enthusiasm with a positive, 'can do' attitude and a desire to succeed
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)