Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Manufacturing Engineering Team Leader
Requisition ID: 1805705276W
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our Engineering, Science and Technology (EST) Team which is responsible for the Plant Network (Balsthal, Hägendorf and Umkirch), based in Hägendorf SO we are looking for highly committed:
Senior Manufacturing Engineering Team Leader – EST
- Provide Manufacturing Engineering leadership and strategic direction in areas of:
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical strategies and provide cost-effective engineering solutions.
- Allocates resources to facilitate attainment of project goals within established timelines and budgets and monitors smooth execution of plans and programs
- Planning, scheduling and staffing of the engineering projects and capital portfolio within budget
- Focusing on safety, quality, delivery of project execution, process development and cost reduction
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of the Company’s strategic imperatives / objectives.
- Develop and implement the manufacturing engineering functions strategic imperatives objectives.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of Environmental, Health and Safety per J&J standards and local regulations
- Promote a quality-focused culture within the engineering team, ensuring adherence to cGMP’s and Quality Systems as defined in the Quality Manual.
- Manage, develop and lead departmental staff in a manner that will facilitate employee development, identifying training needs, stretch assignments and opportunities for development.
- Focus in Continuous Improvement
- Engineering Bachelor or Master degree in mechanics, chemical or automation
- 6-8 years of experience in Manufacturing or Process Engineering area, preferably in the medical device or regulated industry. A minimum of 5 years of managerial experience with people responsibility.
- Experience in areas of Manufacturing Engineering, and project management for sustainable cost improvements in a manufacturing facility.
- Outstanding leadership capabilities – demonstrate ability to form, motivate, and inspire teams to drive significantly increased performance through strong communication and empowerment.
- Results and performance driven: willing to be in charge and take ownership and poses a proactive and driving attitude
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of process improvements and project management.
- Must demonstrate strong technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines with proven experience in meeting goals in a timely manner
- Process Excellence Six Sigma, Statistical Expertise or Lean certification is desirable
- Ability to work effectively with peers both internally and externally.
- Fluent to communicate in German and English
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)