Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Senior Financial Analyst, Global Clinical Operations Consolidations
Requisition ID: 1805705248W
- Report directly to the RDO Finance Manager of Strategy & Consolidations
- Provide financial leadership for the Clinical Development organization and act as the single point of contact across multiple stakeholders including the Clinical Finance Team, FP&A, Therapeutic Area Finance & cross-functional planning partners
- Lead planning, latest thinking and actual cycles. Be responsible for coordination, reporting and analytical support of actual vs. forecast for clinical spend and provide financial information and insights across multiple levels of the organization.
- Lead enhancements in analytics and reporting for clinical expenses and supply vs. demand headcount analysis for an organization of $700MM and 4,000 + FTEs
- Lead the Financial Disclosure process across Janssen R&D for all filings made to regulatory authorities for upcoming product launches
- Lead & participate in ad hoc (strategic) projects, process improvement initiatives and special requests
- Develop innovative reporting processes that provide enhanced insights to finance and business leadership
- Ensure that the principles and elements of the Credo, J&J Business policies, Healthcare Compliance, Regulatory, GAAP, and Sarbanes Oxley are adhered to in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications is preferred.
- A minimum of three year’s finance or related business experience is required.
- Possess excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries as well as public accounting is preferred
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- This position can be located at the Beerse, Belgium site (preferred) or across any of the east coast JRD Pharm sites
- This role may require up to 5% of travel.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)