Requisition ID: 1805705136W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Overall purpose of job
Responsible for promoting our pharmaceutical products to the healthcare professionals with the aim to bring our innovative treatment solution to our patients.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop strategic plan to achieve sales objectives and other qualitative objectives
- Manage the call plan for both existing and new customers and manage the assigned territories
- Make regular visits to identify customers’ needs and provide treatment solution to HCP
- Analyze ordering pattern & product sales and prepare all the related reports and presentation as required.
- Provide customer services to our HCP
- Collaborates with other departments to achieve company objectives
- Provide accurate sales forecast
- Relay market insight to management.
- Comply with Integrity and compliance standard
- Essential knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor Degree or above
- New graduate would be consider as Therapeutic Associate
- Minimum 1 year solid experience in selling in the healthcare industry for Therapeutic Specialist
- Demonstrate effective communication skill
- Science background is preferred but not a must
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.Primary Location
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-Organization
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID