Johnson & Johnson Careers
Executive Assistant (m/w/d) - DePuy Synthes Umkirch
Requisition ID: 1805705109W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
As Executive Assistant (m/w/d) you will work to support DePuySynthes (DPS) Lead Germany and members of the Leadership Team (app.70%) and Director Commercial and VAS (app.30%).
This position is a fixed term assignment due to parental leave.
This role will be based in the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices office in Umkirch and possibility for travelling to Norderstedt occasionally required.
- Daily high level of confidential and efficient administrative support DPS Lead and Director Commercial and Value Added Services (VAS), including email management during time of absence and business trips of the DPS Lead, travel arrangements and meeting preparation
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly expense report DPS Lead and Director Commercial and VAS
- End to end organization and coordination of various meetings (internal Leadership, VIP site visitors etc.)
- Preparation of commission payment and Awards ceremonies for DPS Sales & Marketing
- Ownership and assistance of various projects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant required
- Ability to work with high level of confidentiality and professionalism at all time
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proven track record of advanced software package skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business fluent English and German in verbal and written form
- Self- motivated, enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude who proactively manages workload with a solution-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of time management
- Ability to maintain business relationships with all levels of the organization and flexible style to meet the demands of the team
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and be able to accommodate last minute requests
- Work within company policies and procedures
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Synthes GmbH (7111)