Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Executive Assistant (50%, Job-Sharing)
Requisition ID: 1805704933W
- Support assigned VPs/ SDs and their Teams in Zug with a broad range of administrative tasks.
- Manage travel arrangements (book flights, hotels, transfers all over the world, organise agendas and F2F meetings, keep track of strikes and travel delays, arrange Visa applications).
- Manage calendar for VPs/ SDs; Prioritise and handle a complex schedule of commitments and ensuring that their calendar is fully maintained and accurate.
- Prepare expense reports for VPs/ SDs and some key team members.
- Organise Regional Team Meetings, internal and external.
- SharePoint administration.
- Organise and run Town Halls.
- Support in preparing PowerPoint presentations and Org Charts.
- Purchase Order preparation and follow-up.
- Contract management.
- Limited technical support with PC, iPhone, Androids, SfB, Global Connect.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting one or more executives as an assistant.
- Very advanced written and spoken English, German is an advantage.
- Experience in an international environment.
- Good MS Office skills and grasp of IT systems.
- Good listening skills and ability to pragmatically approach solution.
- Ability to anticipate needs and to take initiative.
- Self-starter, curious, strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle multiple priority tasks.
- Highly discreet when working with confidentiality and sensitive data.
- Excellent office management and organizational skills.
- Great team player.
- As this role supports senior management, a high degree of flexibility is required including (very rarely) being contactable outside of office hours for urgent business issues.
- Some flexibility on working hours due to global working partners.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)