Johnson & Johnson Careers
Ass. Manager Warehousing Solutions EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805704919W
Associate Warehousing Solutions Manager EMEA
Responsible for managing regional logistics relationships in terms of Sourcing, Negotiation and ongoing Contract Life Cycle Management for the 3PL warehouses for Finished Goods across all three sectors of J&J in terms of:
- contract renewal and re-negotiation
- annual contract price review negotiations
- representing W&D Procurement team by supporting key strategic projects for EMEA region [compliance – Serialization, A&Ds]
- running key sourcing events as defined in sourcing plan to contribute driving CIPs and to enable logistics capabilities
Responsible for deploying sourcing strategies that support the cross sector DELIVER network strategy in EMEA, support delivery of the business plan and contribute to the DELIVER EMEA CIP savings targets as well as ensure the selection of “best in class” providers in terms of cost, service and quality, meeting business and customer requirements and driving value for DELIVER EMEA and the local operating companies.
- Manage sourcing events with 3PL Service Providers and Regional/ Affiliate Operational Teams in order to determine optimal design and costs for Regional / Country logistics operations.
- Deploy DELIVER EMEA Warehouse Sourcing Processes including the 3PL Cross Sector Request for Proposal (RFP) framework & templates in accordance with global standards and company guidelines.
- Participate in deployment of SRM strategy for warehousing and deploying strategic supplier relationship management approach to drive optimization and innovative solutions.
- Identify areas to initiate cost improvement projects. Manage and Coordinate the implementation of improvement/cost saving programs with strategic providers/suppliers.
ANALYTICS & SUPPLIER NEGOTIATION
- Support the Senior Manager Warehousing Solutions EMEA in Offer Analysis and Negotiation during Warehouse Tender Processes, leading final negotiations and Contract Award recommendations on key Sourcing Events as required.
- Manage and/or support contract renewal negotiations and annual contract price review negotiations based on agreed SRM framework and responsibilities.
- Lead analytics to:
- benchmark warehousing cost cross sector and cross-region [for A&D projects]
- develop with external and internal stakeholders an improvement plan to address lower performance sites (service & cost)
- identify consolidation and sourcing opportunities
- support sourcing events and negotiations
- Lead implementation of new logistic service providers contracts and/or amendment to the terms of actual contracts with 3PL and act as primary Interface with Logistic Service Providers (LSP’s) teams during contract negotiation process
- Lead internal J&J requirements alignment interacting with OPS, Project Managers, QA, SC IT and Legal departments to ensure contracts adherence to Corporate strategies and standards
- Develop and maintain EMEA warehousing contracts mapping and databases and ensure all actions (renewals, amendments, terminations) are considered timely and taken according to the Business needs
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Business, Engineering, Operations, or Supply Chain, preferred).
- Experience in leading people in a matrix organization
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in a Logistics, warehousing /procurement is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information
- Experience or training in Process Excellence (Lean, Six Sigma) is preferred. CPIM and APICS Certification are preferred.
- Experience with contract negotiations and the development of business agreements is preferred.
- Creative and decisive problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt to meet rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and influence decision-making across a matrix organization.
- This position will require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)