Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Manager Haematology - Private Sector
Requisition ID: 1805704910W
Account Manager - Haematology
Location: London (will also include travels to Cambridge, Birmingham, Bath, Southampton, Oxford and Milton Keynes)
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Motivated by our dedication to patients, we bring creative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager working within the Haematology area of the business to promote Janssen products and act as ambassador for the wider company in order to meet sales targets.
- Use the selling model to promote the product’s clinical attributes/benefits and value propositions to positively influence prescribing behaviours for the company’s products
- Craft and deliver a blend of customer interactions, to include: face-to-face (single call/group meetings), telephone and digital
- Use the selling & marketing assets and technologies to deliver in-call excellence
- Record all customer interactions and information in the iCONNECT system in accordance with SOP
- Develop and maintain strong clinical knowledge of therapy area and competitor landscape to enable in-call excellence
- Ability to build valued customer relationships for a mutually satisfying outcome to a sales call.
- Analyse and implement account strategies/plans and data from ICONNECT and other sources to understand the business environment in which the account operates
- Define and segment target customers to build and deliver a Plan of Action (POA)
- Build networks of relationships to understand the needs and interests of the wider account and to support the territory business planning processes
- Connect & collaborate with cross functional colleagues (MSL, HELM, MEM) to have full understanding of clinical pathways, service delivery, funding flows and policies to:
- Understand customer challenges and needs
- Identify barriers and opportunities for Janssen products
- Identify and drive partnering opportunities for mutual customer and Janssen benefit;
- Provide regional insights to line manager & CVT
- Manage appropriate awareness of all other functions that interact with the account to ensure efficient and reciprocal alignment of efforts
- Respond to requests for support from other customer facing teams
- Ability to build mutually satisfying relationships with colleagues in the local & broader business team
- Demonstrate emotional self-awareness, ability to identify own emotions, the reason for them and their impact on behaviour; ability to identify with other’s feelings and act in an appropriate way.
- Complete routine administration tasks on time and accurately (e.g. iConnect, TOV, CONCUR/expenses, emails, mileage reports, monthly reports, budget monitor, holiday planner)
- Complete and manage your own training and dedicated self-learning on a timely basis
- Maintain up-to-date product literature, marketing materials e.g. stand panels, SmPCs, iComply and ensure secure destruction and withdrawal of out of date materials
- Attend and implement mentorship to ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the ABPI & HCBI code of Practice
Successful completion of required training for all promoted products and training to qualify interaction with healthcare professionals (e.g. ABPI in the UK) within specified timeframe.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)