Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Analyst Central Cash Management
Requisition ID: 1805704828W
Are you curious, interested in financial markets, result-driven, enjoy problem solving, and love working with people from all over the world, then treasury can be the ideal opportunity for your career. In addition, it is also important that you can win trust, are ethical in your approach and act with integrity, when making business decisions.
Your new company
Johnson & Johnson, one of the world’s largest, most innovative healthcare companies, has a strong presence of its treasury finance organisation based in Belgium (Beerse, near Antwerp). Johnson & Johnson’s products span a variety of sectors, including Pharmaceutical (Janssen), Consumer Goods and Medical Devices. Working for Treasury gives you the unique opportunity to gain insight into both the corporate and the banking environment. Johnson & Johnson is a global company in which you will work with people from all over the world on a daily basis, which will give you the opportunity to expand your global mindset. This open culture will provide a steep but challenging learning curve for an enthusiastic new joiner.
Your new team
The Central Cash Management Team, is a key player and shares responsibilities in the operational excellence of Treasury. Besides the day to day management of our cash you will enrich the team by applying your strong analytical skills on the new challenges put to the central cash management environment.
- You manage the central cash and currency positions. You make appropriate funding and investment decisions.
- You play a key role in the operational excellence related to our in-house bank. This in-house bank gives central access to the excess cash of our affiliates and reduces exposure with external banks.
- You ensure operational excellence related to inter-company lending. This activity finances the working capital requirements and investments of the J&J affiliates.
- You facilitate an active relationship with banks for all the European Treasury Centers. You are responsible for consistent documentation as well as monitoring of charges and conditions.
- You are co-responsible for the forecasting of the European Treasury Centers. You ensure reliable forecast information and analyze main drivers and variances. You perform ad-hoc analyses for management.
- You identify and implement continuous improvements in order to optimize our cash management process.
- You support a variety of business led projects. You support M&A and divestitures from a central cash management perspective.
- You work together to ensure best practice cash management solutions for the organization.
You will be business partnering with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis, including:
- All treasury departments globally
- Financial counterparties
- J&J entities worldwide
- External and internal audit
What do you need to succeed
- You hold a Master’s degree in Economics or equivalent.
- You have relevant experience in the financial world or financial markets, knowledge of settlement systems and treasury transaction processing can be assets.
- You are a team player and have a global mindset.
- You are accurate and have strong analytical skills.
- You are flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands on and stress resistant.
- You are passionate about taking ownership and about moving on issues and questions towards resolution.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
- We are open for international profiles as we are working in a diverse environment connecting with people all over the world.
What is in it for you
- A challenging and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide.
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
- Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments in a short time frame.
- Connecting to other J&J organisations and networking on exclusive corporate events.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- Flexible working hours, home-office, 38+ days off
- Meal vouchers, Hospitalisation insurance, Pension fund
- Healthy and active work environment. (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace).
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)