Johnson & Johnson Careers
SH-DnA-Assistant CRM Manager
Requisition ID: 1805704742W
- Take leadership to initiate, develop and implement CRM program for the brand
- Develop annual communication plan based on CRM strategy and guarantee the good execution of all different channels.
- Responsible for design (personalized) content and consumer engagement on social channels (WeChat, Weibo, SMS)
- Ali system consumer/fans content plan develop (WeiTao, Fans community, etc)
- Working closely with CRM agency partner / IT to ensure CRM system works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
Marketing, Communication, Analytical related Degree
· 5+ years of professional work experience in ECRM, ideally from FMCG / Retailing industry or CRM agency.
· Knowledge on baby category CRM is preferred, including but not limited to baby toiletry, food, diaper, toy or accessory.
· Related experience in communication channel operation, e.g. Social Media (WeChat / Weibo), KOL & Vertical Channels (Little Red Book), MCN
· Solid project management and planning experience required.
· Previous experience at a multichannel and/or international retailer, combining both online and offline success criteria preferred
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)