Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition LATAM Director
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805704689W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for J&JGlobal Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogotá and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Global Services vision is to deliver extraordinary financial services and contribute to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of J&J. GS provides compliant, efficient and standardized services with an emphasis on optimizing processes through a continuous improvement framework. We are committed to higher professional development of our people and we value a diverse, collaborative, all-star, results oriented culture.
As the LATAM TA Director
You will play a key leadership role in the design, delivery, execution and assessment of recruitment strategies and initiatives that allow the acquisition of top talent required to meet strategic objectives in this critical market.
You will create the LATAM plan for Talent Assessment and Selection that will ensure the Company is hiring the best and most diverse possible talent for both current and future roles. In this role, you will be accountable for an effective delivery of cycle recruitment and selection services including: on-going communication with hiring managers through the recruitment process; sourcing candidates, interviewing, and assessing candidates.
You are responsible to lead a high performing team of experienced Recruiters in the ongoing processes of acquiring high caliber talent at all levels in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs.
Your major duties and responsibilities:
• Translate Regional Strategies into local plans & tactics for the attraction of experienced professional and wage talent supply for LATAM
• Maintain collaborative relationships with Business and HR leadership. Partner with BUHR, Business managers and TA team in the development and implementation of holistic workforce and recruiting plans and strategies.
• Collaborate closely with sourcing team to design and lead the implementation of talent identification strategies while ensuring alignment with operating company objectives;
• you will also collaborate as a contributing strategic partner with key company executives, senior HR leaders and other business partners, applying a sense of urgency to get results and understand the global TA environment.
• Manage LATAM TA activities to achieve target key performance indicators, operational level agreements and service levels by executing resource planning to ensure availability of staff and support.
• Lead TA LATAM HUB operational plans to increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer experience. Drive increased quality of hire, decreased time to fill, process excellence in recruiting and foster a talent advisor mindset with customers and teams.
• Run and assess operational data and Recruitment reports daily; constantly communicating performance with team and actively working to identify and implement interventions to maintain service standards.
• Implement continuous improvement opportunities to enhance provision of Assessment & Selection services by reviewing and revising operational processes, policies, and standard operating procedures and work instructions and introduce key improvement plans for execution.
• Ensure a consistently positive and professional experience for candidates by managing candidate´s expectations throughout the recruiting process.
• Drive team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for Global Services, HR and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization.
• Develop a solid pipeline of global, diverse leaders within the Recruiting team and across GSHR. Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within team.
• Manage and motivate team members to achieve and exceed service standards by identifying staff performance gaps, allocating time to listen, develop and provide constructive feedback for performance improvement.
Are you interested in applying to this role?
• 12 - 15 years of progressive experience, preferably with a concentration in the delivery of HR Services including at least 3 years of Talent Acquisition experience
• Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences, as you will lead a group of ~ 10 people.
• Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
• you will need to have strong relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills, with leaders and key partners
• Shown success in establishing, leading and empowering a global virtual team, and have the ability to establish a culture focused on speed, accountability while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
• Experienced in shaping solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with internal and external partners to ensure the effective execution of HR solutions across the enterprise
• You need experience developing strategies aligned with functional HR strategy to execute and ensure the availability of resources and the best quality service
• Demonstrates critical HR and Business analytics and reporting within a HR function to manage and monitor performance and business results
• Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization
• Has knowledge of accounting business, financial, and organizational factors in development HR solutions
• Strong capability in assessing, hiring, developing and coaching talent; developing a top performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline
• High results orientation and ability to motivate team to high levels of performance
• Solid knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems and applications (e.g. ERP, HRIS, Applicant Management Systems, etc.)
• Fluent English
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá-
Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Ltda. (7585)