Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Internship Manufacturing Engineering
Requisition ID: 1805704608W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
The objective of the Internship is to give students the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the Johnson & Johnson – DePuy Synthes Engineering, Science and Technology (EST) organization and business environment. Interns will be in charge to lead sub-projects and support various work and activities in their respected area of responsibility. The length of the internship is between 6-12 months, it could be part of a bachelor thesis.
We are looking for a motivated student for our location in Zuchwil to perform a 6-12 months internship
- Support projects and activities within the Project Engineering function
- Support project and activities within the Manufaturing Engineering function
- Support projects and activities within the Process Engineering function
- Monitor and control project execution (scope, timeline, budget)
- Facilitate project workshops and organize event
- Manufacturing Engineering Bachelor or Master student from an accredited institution.
- Available for minimum of 6 months internship during Bachelor or Master.
- Eligible to work in the European Union
- Is interested in career path of manufacturing engineering
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Office is a must (knowledge of Sharepoint is a plus)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- High degree of confidence and professional integrity
- Ability to work independently, self-organized
- Ability to work in teams
- Working knowledge of English required, German, French or Italian is an advantage.
Synthes GmbH (7111)