Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global planning coordinator -YG
Requisition ID: 1805704582W
Medos Sàrl in Neuchatel is looking for a young graduate:
Global Planning Coordinator (1-year contract)
- Is supporting master data activities and processes
- Is focused on improving master data
- Works in a collaborative way with all Business Partner
- Support on Master Data Reliability across ERP and planning systems – process implementation, analysis, process improvement…
- Waterfall project – net requirement variations – timeline assessment
- Analysis on stock build, excess, shortage for variant codes
- Work closely with internal customers (QA, Supply Planning, PDM, Finance, ...)
- High level of communication and collaboration with the different departments
- Actively participate in meetings.
- Update Supervisors on a regular basis.
- Effectively communicate with business partners and team members.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- MRP/ERP system (e.g. SAP, JDE), functional knowledge
- Committed to expanding technical and business expertise ·
- High standard of Data Analytics/ reporting skills.
- At ease with systems and datas
- Problem solving with attention to detail, along with excellent organisational skills
- Team spirit
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English and ideally French
- Strong collaboration & teaming
- Advanced user of MS Office ( Excel, Visio)
Medos International Sarl (7898)