Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Marketing Manager, AP Femcare
Requisition ID: 1805704534W
Manages and coordinates critical processes related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing. At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Delegates tactical tasks and objectives based on the marketing plan. Ensures the tactical execution of the company marketing strategy. Manages the execution of annual communications, research and public relations plans. Places articles and determines editorial path for the company's story in local and regional publications in conjunction with Media Relations Manager. Develops advertising plans to support the marketing plan, identifies appropriate vehicles and messages, and works with appropriate management to convey needs and image of the company. Ensures successful event planning and management to showcase products, cultivate relationships, and creates awareness. Directs the supervision of marketing coordinators and specialists. Manages to, and provides input for the budget.
- A BA degree is required.
- Master in business or marketing specialization preferred.
- Solid experience in setting a vision and executing in a similar integrated brand leadership role within a consumer-packaged goods organization, preferably with a breadth of functional and/or industry experience is required.
- A strong understanding of customer landscape (including e-commerce) Is preferred.
- Experience of marketing in a digital world (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line) is required.
- Experience working in a global organization, collaborating with regional groups and understanding & experience of India and/or developing markets is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of people development and leadership is required
- Experience leading in a matrix environment and cross functional teams is required.
- Experience in successful partnership with R&D organizations to develop innovative products supported by specific and relevant brand messaging is required.
- Proven success in developing strategic agency partnerships to build long term brand health and business is required.
- Demonstrated financial acumen in making effective business decisions is required.
- Experience in providing marketing thought leadership—taking consumer insight and using it to drive thinking and good decisions, is required.
- Demonstrated skill in executing and delivering brand leadership in a similar integrated brand leadership role is required.
- Proven success in working with an agency and drawing upon other external interfaces such as social media and digital marketing to both understand the space and drive effective brand decisions specific and relevant brand messaging is required.
- Proven record in project management (preferably at global/regional level) is required.
- Experience living/working in one market within the region is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 20% is required
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)