Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Head of Communications, Medical Devices, China
Requisition ID: 1805704524W
Engaging the community, media, health care professionals, industry, government stakeholders and our employees is critical to this effort. The China Medical Devices Communications Lead is responsible for the development of the communications platform for China – supporting our business to plan, develop and implement impactful and measurable communication programs with a priority on media and social.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support and drive the strategic priorities of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Business in China, enabling the Corporation to solidify its leadership position in driving innovative and meaningful healthcare solutions for surgeons and patients.
• Align global, regional and market teams to promote key transformational new product launches, leveraging global materials to tell local stories – produce local content to amplify for the greatest impact.
• Work across the communications function to plan and implement priority programs to enhance our reputation and growth.
• Develop communications programs to drive public awareness of disease states such as lung cancer and obesity.
• Partner with marketing on major initiatives like promoting the WHO guidelines on infection prevention.
• Work with the issues management lead to proactively address issues and crisis management with best-in-class processes and proactive planning and responses.
• Develop a cadence of customer/patient stories that elevate our storytelling, can be used within communication programs and show local heroes.
• Work with the media teams to map and build highly valued and respected relationships with key media and influencers – understand reporter and outlet needs, key topics, identify market trends and develop compelling local message platforms for external influencers.
• Leverage best practice capabilities in J&J to define social outreach for the business. Define key platforms, employee amplification and policy guidance. Develop a content calendar and agency support if/as needed. Lead the business executive on social use.
• Develop an employee engagement strategy that informs a cadence of impactful employee programs and communications.
• Develop a framework to enable functions and teams to contribute, publish and participate in internal communications.
• Be able to develop, successfully pitch and follow through on stories that positions J&J as a leader in the field.
• Be an expert in the development of multimedia content in the support of media pitches and stories.
• Utilize extensive experience of advanced media coaching and training for senior executives and be a trusted board-level business partner.
• Lead the function with a strong knowledge of the evolving media landscape, campaign convergence and brand journalism.
• Utilize a proven ability to be able to effectively track, measure and report to senior executives, demonstrating alignment to critical business outcomes.
• Support communication related to the Industry Association.
• Successfully work across the business teams to present the interests of the entire Johnson & Johnson Company with one voice.
Bachelor’s degree or above, MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of media leadership experience is required.
- Direct and extensive experience in leading high impact programs to media and key stakeholders.
- Exceptional writing ability and proven expertise in executive communication, including speechwriting and presentation development is required.
- Must have extensive and deep relationships with key online, offline and broadcast media, a record of agency selection, negotiation and management
- Knowledge of healthcare industry is preferred.
- Understand how traditional and social media work, and excel at developing productive relationships with key stakeholders. Strong working knowledge of news and social media is required.
- Extensive and holistic crisis/issues management experience.
- Excellent listening and critical reasoning skills; creativity in developing options and solutions; deep understanding of the media’s perspectives and operations; superior ability to deal with complex, ambiguous and contradictory situations and an interest and understanding of new media/communications approaches.
- Proven ability to select and efficiently manage agencies/consultants is required. Must have the ability to navigate in a highly decentralized, collaborative work environment, to influence, align and deliver on strategic and tactical topics, at all levels of the organization and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism or other related area is required; a related advanced degree is preferred. Experience as a journalist, or in an NGO, government agency, public relations/public affairs agency, or related area also desirable.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written, is required.