Johnson & Johnson Careers
Loan Kit Operator
Requisition ID: 1805704513W
Be Vital in this role:
An opportunity has become available for a customer-focused Orthopaedic Loan Kit Operator to join our Operations team based in Adelaide, South Australia
The key focus of this role is to ensure accurate assembly of orthopaedic loan sets that are sent to hospitals for patients undergoing life changing orthopaedic procedures. The importance of such a role must not be overlooked. It is imperative to the customers we serve that our team executes this task efficiently and accurately, because the reality is that if we get it wrong, it impacts a patient’s life.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Adapting the global brand strategy to local market dynamics and consumer insights
• Development and implementation of digital strategy
• Assessment of which digital channels to focus on with which brands, strategies, measures and content.
• Work with creative agencies to create content
• Build a brand innovation pipeline leveraging global concepts
• Lead cross functional brand teams to maximise growth and business impact
• Develop and implement brand pricing strategy and product range optimization
Be valued for who you are:
To do this well, our Orthopaedic Loan Kit Operators need to have:
- A resilient nature to cope with change and ambiguity
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- A strong customer service orientation;
- The ability to work in a fast paced and pressurized environment;
- A high level of self-motivation, taking initiatives to ‘own and resolve’ issues
- Results driven, not only for oneself but also a commitment to being a team player – working collaboratively to achieve team targets
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders, including hospital sterilizing departments and operating theatre staff, as well as registrars and surgeons.
We are seeking candidates who have worked in a similar, high quality, process driven environment, who can contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and demonstrate their leadership potential.
The role will be physically challenging at times, so you will need to be comfortable working on your feet and being very hands on in your work.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to commence their career in the healthcare industry because they are passionate about being able to make a difference to someone’s life. If you are interested in a career in supply chain, then this is a great environment for you to learn and grow with a large global healthcare company.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Applications Close: Monday 21st January 2019
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)