Johnson & Johnson キャリア
【Procurement】Senior Manager, Commercial Procurement, Japan
Requisition ID: 1805704507W
The Japan Strategic Sourcing Manager will be responsible for the supplier management of the local finished goods suppliers (including External Manufacturers (EMs) in some cases) in Japan in support of approximately 25-30MM$ in spend for Johnson & Johnson Japan, Medical Sector. The category and spend vary from low to high complexity in nature and require a collaboration with key stakeholders within the business to execute. This role will have limited management oversight. The Manager will be responsible for implementing the strategic initiatives for products produced at EMs. He/she will plan and direct the organization’s activities and deliver against targets for financial performance, quality, and service and compliance adherence. On top of the above responsibility, he/she may take responsibility in Commercial Procurement (Indirect sourcing) mainly but not limited to Medical Sector.
He/she will provide the leadership for maintaining key relationships within the business and managing relationships with the suppliers. The position must shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects.
The Manager, EM Supply Integration scope of responsibilities include:
l Manage relationship with the suppliers: Monitor performance, develop and lead regular performance reviews (e.g. Annual Evaluation, Business Review meeting).
l Lead the contract negotiation (Supply Agreement) and provide the support to JJMKK QRC for Quality Agreement negotiation.
l Ensure the compliance to J&J Quality and sustainability standards by the suppliers in cooperation with JJMKK QRC, EHS&S and MD Supplier Quality, including but not limited to Change Management process.
l Identification / delivery of Cost Improvement Projects (CIPs) including the product cost negotiation to meet the long-range requirements of the business partners and deliver the maximum value.
l Identify potential Quality/Regulatory, Technical and/or Supply Chain challenges. Work with key internal stakeholders and the suppliers to resolve. Escalate the issues wherever necessary.
l Participate and deliver the functional and professional support to the CFT (Cross Functional Team) in New Product Introduction process and Change Management process for the products from the suppliers
l Supplier Base Optimization in cooperation with Global Procurement, franchise marketing and JJMKK QRC
l Build and maintain relationships throughout J&J that results in dynamic interactive dialogue on a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutionsLead/support Japan supplier scouting and assessment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Uncompromised requirements for the role):
(Include any required computer skills, certifications, licenses, languages, etc.)
• Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices
• Strong operations and supply chain experience required
• Strong leadership, communication, influencing and collaboration are required
• Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary
• Ability to show judgment in developing new approaches and resolving issues
• Ability to show strategic thinking
• Project management skills
• Strong business acumen
• Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information
• Ability to continuously improve the organizationJapanese (Fluent) and English (Fluent). (Chinese an asset)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Education – CPSM, CSCP, CPIM, PMP, or other certification or relevant experience desired
• Strong level of credibility with internal customers, and with the supplier community
• Strong influencing skills with ability to see issues from multiple viewpoints and understand differing needs of stakeholders (e.g., businesses, Procurement LT, Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain); has "presence"
• Successfully lead cross-functional teamsDemonstrated flexibility and willingness to respond to changes in the external environment, while ensuring the organization is able to effectively and efficiently move through transitions
·Relationship with both operational and senior management level at each responsible EMs.
·Johnson & Johnson functions which include (but not limited to):
- Franchise product marketing
- Supply Chain Medical Planning
- Customer, Logistics & Service
- Quality and EH&S organization
- Technical experts (JJMKK R&D, Franchise R&D)
- Manufacturing site (e.g., Sukagawa site)
- LegalProcurement (Commercial Procurement)
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)