Johnson & Johnson Careers
Staff Project Leader (Integration Program Leader)
Requisition ID: 1805704465W
Staff Project Leader EST
Department Engineering Science and Technology
Reports to Manufacturing Engineering Manager
The Staff Project Leader will support the project on a business critical global compliance project. They will work with cross functional team(s) to identify delivery tasks / milestones for each of the workstreams and track through implementation.
They will assist with project documentation preparation/ control and assist as required to co-ordinate the project through the planning and implementation phases of the project.
Position duties and responsibilities
1. Work with the Project Manager to co-ordinate all project activities
2. Identify the major project tasks/ milestones, timelines and owners to support the project deployment date in collaboration with all workstream leads.
3. Develop / maintain full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
4. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
5. Monitor progress of all major tasks/ milestones through to completion with all project team members and other assigned owners to maintain accurate visibility of project status.
6. Report/ escalate any slippage that impacts the planned deployment dates.
7. Identify the critical path and work with team pull in / maintain completion dates.
8. Work with Project Manager and Workstream Leads on establishing test plans, resourcing plans and progress reporting.
9. Stand in for Project manager when required.
10. Manage / coordination of documentation for change control, risks/ mitigation plans, and contingency plans.
11. Adhere to the company's project management methodology.
12. All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
13. Some travel may be required with this role.
14. Continuous Improvement Focus.
• Project Management Certification or experience equivalent to 3 years.
• Degree level educated or equivalent qualification
• Minimum 6 years Supply Chain or associated experience.
• High-level MS Applications knowledge.
• Project Management or Project Administration experience.
• Experience of working in global matrix organizations.
• Organisation Design Capability
• Change Management
Interpersonal skills / characteristics:
• Strong analytical and numerical skills with good attention to detail.
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
• Ability to work with Cross-functional, Virtual and Global teams
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, visual and written).
• Strong Presentation skills
• Ability to articulate complex business model/processes in a way that is easily understood by others.
• Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
• Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building skills.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)