Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead LMDW Field Services
Requisition ID: 1805704386W
The lead LMDW Field Services will be Responsible for delivery and support, reliability improvements of Site infrastructure environment and LMDW infrastructure and applications. He/she coordinates complex LMDW requests to maximize systems uptime.
- Responsible for overall site health and infrastructure environment - Monitors service levels, tracks metrics/analytics, and ensures site health of TS services
- Site delivery responsibilities expanded to MES infrastructure and integration of MES infrastructure with plant devices
- Coordinates and acts as SPOC for complex service requests (e.g., , and warehouse systems, End user devices, networking services, Collaboration)
- POC for Level 2 (ISA 95 model) infrastructure.
- Interacts with LMDW personnel to problem-solve future-state requirements
- Serves as source of functional understanding of processes, tools, and integration of LMDW distribution centre equipment with IT platforms (e.g., eWM, Wenmethods, LM7. Etc.), as well as LMDW business knowledge
- Interacts with multiple LMDW stakeholders – Execution systems, plant engineers and technicians and LMDW IT
- Will be accountable for TS services at LMDW sites
- Maintains IT facilities ownership (e.g., local computer rooms)
- Performs site-level DR, BCP, CMDB related to TS services
- Local representation/site support services for audit/HR investigations related to TS services
- Local/site-level asset planning, purchasing, deployment and decommissioning related to TS services
- End user knowledge (e.g., training, technical writing) related to TS services
- Vendor management associated with Ricoh/Xerox related to TS services
- Support local AV systems and vendor management with AV integrator
- Supports TS financial reporting and analysis of site infrastructure costs
- Primary escalation point for (Business) Critical Incidents, both during and after business hours (24x7 on best effort)
- Accountable for TS services at the sites and the associated reliability and uptime of the site operations dependent on TS services
- High-level of site health and service financials for sites
- Fast response time to high-priority LMDW requests and incidents
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 years’ experience in delivering IT services
- Working knowledge of multiple technical disciplines such as WAN/LAN, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software.
- Working knowledge of mobility devices and OS (like iPad, IOS, Android, etc …)
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with the ITIL framework
- Preferably familiar with working in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Strong analytical skills and sense of urgency
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)