Johnson & Johnson Careers
INTERN. CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Requisition ID: 1805704383W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and well-being of people around the world.
Based on our site in Selzach we are looking for a highly committed:
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through timely and correct order processing and has the responsibility for defined specialty within the group affiliate service. Other responsibilities and tasks may include:
- Receiving and checking orders of affiliates and distributors
- Entering customer orders
- Checking and ensuring deadlines and compliance
- Creating and sending the delivery documents
- Working out of offers
- Managing back-orders
- Monitoring the advance payments as agreed with the accounting
- Edit the export and customs clearance
- Processing customer returns and credits
- Represents the SPOC for all internal and external interfaces regarding export issues and organization
- Sets up new accounts in database
- Responds to customer queries
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Performing a concise and systematic administration
- Knows and follows the guidelines on code of conduct, ethics and compliance programs and other relevant regulations.
- Manages tasks of the assigned subject area independently
- Responsible for education within this subject
- Reports regularly to the superior and others about this special responsibilities
- Advisory role for other departments. Performs training if required Responsibility for the introduction of new employees in the basics of the subject
- Can be a SAP or BI key user
- 3-5 years practical experience as Coordinator Affiliate Service at Depuy Synthes or a higher education as an export specialist.
- Knowledge of one or more foreign languages. First priority is English!
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP ERP System.
- Customer orientation
- Responsibility / Reliability
- Communication skills
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Please click on DePuy Synthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Synthes GmbH (7111)