Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Technology Services - Service Owner H/F CDI
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805704375W
We are looking for Technology System Service Owner / Service Delivery Manager for our strategic manufacturing and R&D campus based in Val-de-Reuil, France.
- Accountable for all aspects of delivery of Technology Services to the site, including, IT uptime, reliability, and service delivery for LMDW site
- Communicates back to the Business Technology Leads and Product Line teams, on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Support and delivery for existing manufacturing systems to ensure sites operate to business needs and issues are resolved as they arise
- Manage escalations where needed for new demand or delays to committed dates on service requests
- Provide input to Product Line Owners for future requirements, especially key business capabilities, and the associated value to the Product Line – as an input to shape the product strategy
- End-to-end IT risk management at the site including lifecycle management, information security
- Ensure IT uptime and operations reliability and IT services are delivered per SLA
- Ensure incidents are followed up if/when needed for root cause investigation and preventative action
- Communications on updates, requested statistics and service level compliance
- Direct extended, global, enterprise teams of internal and external professionals.
- Management of the contracted support and delivery teams to maximize value
- Ensure team and vendors are trained to site Quality Management System (QMS) and JJT QMS
- Maintenance of system development standards, where exist
- Provide innovative ways of problem solving and implementing system improvements.
- Ensure all applicable systems are validated by working with Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs departments and JT SME’s.
- Partner with Product Line Owners to define and execute Service Lifecycle and roadmap and continuous Improvement Plans
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent required
- 10 years’ experience supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing required
- Fluency in French and English is required
- Experience in GxP systems, Computer System Validation and proven track record in the support of FDA regulated systems and business required
- Experience in application development and support preferred
- Understanding and Experience in technology infrastructure including networking, processing and storage preferred
- Strong problem solving, and data driven decision making skills required
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks preferred
- Track record in optimizing processes and delivering upon cost reduction challenges required
- Expert communication skills required including at the executive level required
- Understanding of project management frameworks including Agile/DevOps
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)