Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
TS Service Owner (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1805704361W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world one person at a time? Inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer health care products with 128,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands, we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
At Johnson & Johnson we are transforming how healthcare is delivered, and technology is a central component of that transformation. We are currently looking for a
TS Service Owner for Plant (m/f)
This position will have management accountability for the delivery of Infrastructure Services and Application and platform Build (Development) and Run (Support) services, from Technology Services to a J&J supply Chain Site.
This will include managing the monitoring of application and platform performance, service health performance metrics, change management, development for projects and enhancements, ticketing and resolution of incidents, resolution of identified problems, execution of releases associated TLM and Problem Management.
The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of LMDW processes and their IT needs and implementing new processes and driving innovation in a large healthcare company. There will be direct responsibility of managing employees as well as contracted resources via a third-party and through other organizations. Experience in a matrixed environment and leading support teams is required.
- Accountable for all aspects of delivery of Technology Services to the site, including, IT uptime, reliability, and service delivery for LMDW site
- Reports back to the Business Technology Leads and Product Line teams, on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Support and delivery for existing manufacturing systems to ensure sites operate to business needs and issues are resolved as they arise
- Manage escalations where needed for new demand or delays to committed dates on service requests
- Provide input to Product Line Owners for future requirements, especially key business capabilities, and the associated value to the Product Line – as an input to shape the product strategy
- Technologist who can span multiple technology solutions
- Liaison with BT Plant Eco System Product Owner or directly to bring in appropriate TS resources to support local needs
- End-to-end IT risk management at the site including lifecycle management, information security, and GxP
- Ensure IT uptime and operations reliability and IT services are delivered per SLA
- Ensure incidents are followed up if/when needed for root cause investigation and preventative action
- Communications on updates, requested statistics and service level compliance
- Training of team to site QMS and JJT QMS
- Maintenance and upkeep of system development standards, where exist
- Manage extended, global, enterprise teams of internal and external professionals.
- Management of the contracted support and delivery teams to maximize value
- Provide innovative ways of problem solving and implementing system improvements.
- Ensure all applicable systems are validated by working with Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs departments and internal IT SME’s.
- Partner with Product Line Owners to define and execute Service Lifecycle and roadmap and continuous Improvement Plans
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent required
- 10 years’ experience supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing required
- Experience in application development and support required
- Training with certification (Green or Black Belt) in Process and/or Design Excellence preferred
- Training in Process Mapping and Design preferred
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks including but not limited to ITIL preferred
- Experience in organizational design, deployment and management preferred
- Experience in large program management and delivery with benefits delivered as committed required
- Expert experience in GxP systems, Computer System Validation and proven track record in the support of FDA regulated systems and business required
- Proven track record in optimizing processes and delivering upon cost reduction challenges required
- Expert communication skills required including at the executive level required
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps concepts preferred
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.Primärer Standort
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)Funktion
Operations (IT)Requisition ID