Johnson & Johnson Careers
[존슨앤드존슨] APAC Senior Compliance Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805704264W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- 포지션: APAC Senior Compliance Specialist
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직(Regular)
1. Complete the SOX process (test plans, sampling, actual testing, etc.) for Korea and ensure Corporate SOX deadlines are timely and effectively achieved.
2. Fulfill the Compliance services and financial reviews (includes adherence to SOX and Corporate requirements) as per Compliance SLA across the business sectors in Korea. Assist in addressing consultations from stakeholders & process owners.
3. Lead the K-SOX testing (interim and year-end) ensuring timely completion of the testing of all key controls and COSO framework controls under K-SOX in accordance with the local statutory requirements and deadlines. Communicates and coordinates with the external auditors the results of the K-SOX testing and requirements.
4. Complete standard Compliance document requirements: Document Control Matrices (DCM), Hand-offs, Standard Operating Procedures and submission of required SOX templates (system inventory templates, SOX questionnaires).
5. Perform controls walkthrough, operational testing, health checks and other related test procedures and discuss the findings with the process owners.
6. Conduct of compliance due diligence for transitions in-scope or if there are new acquisitions, including post go-live stabilization monitoring.
7. Monitor and drive the Corrective Action Plan (CAP) process to ensure prior audit recommendations (CIA, PWC or regulatory agency) and key control gaps per SOX testing are implemented and other internal control gaps are closed timely and effectively.
8. Work closely with the business process and IT team members to communicate compliance requirements, documentation standards, sign-offs and review processes.
9. Prepare reports and/or written presentations including summary of audit objectives, scope, findings, conclusions and management response. Ensures audit summary is prepared within established deadline.
10. As assigned, act as liaison for internal management, external auditors and business associates.
11. Other tasks that maybe assigned by the AsPac Regional Compliance Manager or Regional Compliance Head.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy; Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 1 year supervisory experience in accounting/internal audit/compliance function
- Minimum of 5 years experience with highlight to the following areas:
- Deep knowledge/expertise of K-GAAP and K-SOX requirements
- Deep knowledge of and understanding of financial processes, shared services and related subject matter
- Solid understanding of internal controls, risk management, financial systems, development and/or production support
- Strong knowledge of financial process and system controls required for compliance
- Deep knowledge of SOX 404 requirements
- Strong written and verbal communications skills - Korean and English
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Works efficiently and effectively at a minimum supervision and works well under pressure
- Experience in performing financial audits of financial processes and systems required
- Experience in developing and managing audit programs desirable
- Experience working in the Asia Pacific region desirable
- Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) required
- Working knowledge of SAP (or other ERPs) an advantage
- Willing to work on extended hours during critical deadlines if necessary
- Willing to travel (as needed)
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Requisition Number 1805704264W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook:
- J&J Korea Linkedin:
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)