Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Material Resource Planning Lead
Requisition ID: 1805704194W
Leading Material Resource Planning for Global Planning in Cilag AG. The role is transformational in terms offuture of the team development, talent, process, cost, and strategy in-source, and out-source. The lead isresponsible for talent development, recruitment to create a future organization. This is a highly agiledevelopmental role within our Global Planning Organization therefore part of the Leadership Team Reporting. Supervises materials management activities which include the ordering of material, the warehouse and inventorycontrol operations, and the distribution. Ensures material availability, timely distribution and customer satisfaction. Supervises material handling and distribution staff. At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse teams.
- Supervises process of material management of raw materials and warehousing of finished goods through subordinate.
- Prioritizes workloads, monitors and adjusts daily work schedules, and distributes projects to ensure schedules are met.
- Implements material management and distribution policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
- Monitors the delivery scheme for raw materials. Investigates and submits purchase orders to management.
- Keeps track of inventories (raw materials, intermediates and finished products), and ensures the material is available when needs.
- Follows up the process of warehousing of finished goods from factory, fill
orders, ships and delivers merchandise to sale warehouse, wholesale or retail outlets and customer.
- Facilitates the logistics.
- Cooperates with relevant department to arrange the raw material inventory, inventory levels and delivery times, and establishes alignment with the other supply chain partner.
- Participates in developing raw materials budget and management of this budget.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor-, Master Degree, e.g.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Environment is highley prefered
- German fluently
- Strong decision-making skills – able to make sound business decisions with sometimes limited information.
- Effectively manages work & time to produce desired outcomes (time management)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- very good Knowledge of SAP/Windows Office Applicationen (Word, Excel, PP, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure
- pro-activ and initiativ person
Cilag AG (8562)
Materials Management & Distribution