Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
Professional Detailing Specialist
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 1805704189W
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain the image of the Company in your territory acquiring new customers if so established in the Business Plan.
- Always work towards team goal, share and proactively move forward ideas and projects that could benefit the Company and active participation in all meetings atended.
- Attend those activities related with professional marketing activation (congreses, symposia…)
- Advise about new doctors with potential, KOLs comments and other information recovered in the market that could be of interest.
· Science Degree (biology, chemistry, pharmacy, nursery, physiotherapy…) / previous sales experience
· Fluent English
· Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills.
· Experience in health care selling (one year minimum)
· Analytical thinking
· High level of clinical knowledge
· Results oriented
· Communication and Presentation skills
· Teamwork and collaboration
Johnson & Johnson Limitada (8405)