Johnson & Johnson Careers
【HR】TR Cluster Lead
Requisition ID: 1805704081W
This position will lead the Total Rewards strategy and deliverables for Japan, Australia, New Zealand and will also provide Total Rewards consulting support to a large business unit across the Asia Pacific region.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Design, development and implementation of Total Rewards strategies, programs and practices
• Consult, influence & engage senior business leaders and HR stakeholders regarding total rewards philosophy, strategy, design & policies.
• Act as the liaison between global corporate services to ensure seamless flow through of global TR philosophy, strategies, design, policy & governance into local markets and with global services total rewards to ensure robust delivery & execution of pay and benefit programs, processes & systems.
• Analyze local compensation and benefits insights and trends, oversee the application of strategy and principles for Total Rewards processes to align with business objectives.
• Ensure Total Rewards programs are externally competitive and internally equitable to support talent agenda of the business. The role is responsible for development, implementation and optimization of compensation and benefits policies and programs for the cluster countries/business sector.
• Drive strong collaboration and alignment with other HR areas, Finance, IT, Procurement and other relevant functions to deliver effective end to end processes that result in efficient & effective program execution to deliver a positive employee experience. Key stakeholders include Country/Cluster business heads, Country/Cluster HR Heads, Business Unit HR, Corporate Services TR and Global Services HR to provide seamless delivery of TR programs, initiatives and plans.
• Deliver high quality customer service; ensures that the needs and expectations of all customers are consistently met or exceeded.
• Provide Total Rewards subject matter expertise in key business initiatives, lead change management efforts for Total Rewards related activities that align with company and transformation initiatives and resolve complex process and policy inquiries requiring higher level knowledge and authority and/or interaction with third parties.
• Represent the Company in external forums that aim at benchmarking talent practices and shaping the competitive talent landscape. Internally, represent HR/Total Rewards function in internal forums to include J&J Talent Strategy in development of policies, practices and activities that impact the employee experience.
• Responsible for TR strategies and deliverables in due diligence and integration phases of mergers and acquisitions, as well as with internal reorganizations, downsizings and divestitures and participating in special Total Rewards projects.
This role is an individual contributor role and reports to the Asia Pacific Head of Total Rewards.
• 8+ years HR experience across business partnering and Total Rewards roles in large, matrixed multinational organizations
• Strong business acumen – understanding of business models and strategies and value chain, importance of human capital and talent strategies in driving business results
• Operate with a strategic mindset – think long term while understanding short-term needs and deliverables, ability to build & operationalize long term total rewards strategies
• Operate with a global, diverse mindset – experience in global roles or regional roles in large matrixed global multinational companies
• Strong engagement, influencing and coaching skills across internal stakeholders (senior business, finance & HR leaders) and external stakeholders (Industry forums, vendors, government bodies)
• Exceptional problem solving and solutioning ability with a track record of driving business results - identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
• Strong drive for results with strong communication and leadership skills. Excellent written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills.
• Strong team player – Exceptional collaborator building strong networks and relationships, fostering an environment of inclusion and team work.
• Robust understanding of total rewards tools: compensation – base pay, incentive pay, long term incentives, sales incentives programs and expatriate packages, benefits – healthcare, risk and welfare and retirement programs.
• Robust experience and understanding of Japan and knowledge of Australia and New Zealand
• Analytical mindset with experience in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance and drive data-based decisions for the business and the organization
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)