Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Enterprise Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805704052W
Be Vital in this role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Enterprise Analyst within the Commercial Services Group. The Senior Enterprise Analyst role will lead and deliver key business analytics and strategic initiatives to the commercial organisation to enable and influence decisions around business transformation.
Key responsibility will include partnering with the commercial organisation to provide analytical solutions and deploy decision support models, including:
· Lead and deliver customized analytical solutions to support complex customer deal structures and business transformation initiatives.
· Developing & deploying decision support models than enable agile decision making across commercial initiatives.
· Build effective partnerships across major non-commercial functions to leverage off customer data & insights.
· Produce commercial insights through advanced modelling that drive & influence sales growth and profit optimisation
Be Valued for who you are
· Demonstrated leadership in business partnering with commercial stakeholders in identifying and leading key projects
· Experience in undertaking complex modelling and providing deep commercial insights and recommendations / options to the commercial business to enable optimal decision making.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills to deliver complex information in an easily understood manner to senior leadership
· A logical approach to problem solving commercial & customer pain points
· Strong analytical skills with experience with advanced analytical tools
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong presentation & interpersonal skills
· 7+ years of experience in a similar capacity
· Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Business/Commerce e.g. MBA
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Johnson and Johnson Medical is the World’s No.1 Healthcare organisation. This multi-million dollar business is experiencing significant organic growth and remains committed to employee development. As a result, the organization boasts one of the highest retention rates in the industry, and a dynamic, performance based culture.
If you are interested in progressing your career into this type of role and have the experience outlined above, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
The closing date for applications is 18th January 2019.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)