Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805703918W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well-being to the next level.
Full time unlimited contract
Responsible for developing, optimizing, customizing and executing channel specific activations for OTC and/or FMCG products in pharma and retail channel. Coordinate the development, optimization and implementation of multi-brand promotions in retail and pharma channels.
- Contribute to design of and execute trade and project specific promotional activities (in-store/in front of store) and programs that deliver against short-term and long-term objectives for the brands.
- Ensure that products are readily available for sale or use by working collaboratively with the customer and sales team to accurately forecast, resolve supply issues. Forecast meeting participation.
- Activity management: Manage channel and account specific promotions on time. Improve visibility. Recommend and execute BTL communication in store, according to shopper and customer knowledge. Evaluate these activities. Identifies promotional lessons learned and best practices for key customers. Provide compelling selling stories to customers.
- Digital: Manage digital activation platforms for multi-brand promotions.
- Marketing: Complement the international brand marketing team in the areas, where local language is needed (adaptations of TVC, Master texts, etc.).
- Budgeting: Lead trade budget review process. Strictly keep budget. Bring new ideas to further improve budget spending efficacy.
- BP planning: Annual briefing to local sales, detailed plan by customers and promo events.
- New product launches: Launch presentation to sales and customers, local NPI documentation, market entry execution, local labelling, customer/channel evaluation.
- Media: Adapt, translate, confirm local text (master text) and final copy and ensure proper local documents have been signed, print sampling execution.
- POS Excellence: POS development in line with brand activity plan. Look for new opportunities, pioneering – ahead of competitors.
- Merchandising: Regularly hold merchandising training for Sales Force – in line with merchandising timetable.
- Category management: Lead catman projects and range reviews, prepare planograms; category expert consultation with customers; implementation of global shopper catman guidelines. Bring new, innovative ideas ahead of competitors.
- Market data analysis: develop, publish and present weekly and monthly reports that monitor products and market performance, analyze complex data patterns and trends (IMS, etc). Complex analysis on customer and brand profitability. Execute shopper research (shop along interviews). Support sales team with proper data, charts. Market, category, customer input for sales. Sales briefings.
- Insights: Provide C&SM, marketing and sales management with sales channel & route performance insights & recommendations.
- RGM: Lead and execute CEE RGM initiatives: analyze, make conclusions, prepare arguments for decisions.
- Board presentations: Prepare regular brand and customer specific deep dive analyses for business reviews with CE/CEE board. Present insights and recommendations in English.
- Cross-functional operation: Closely cooperates with brand marketing, sales departments, sales effectiveness, supply chain and finance.
- University or College degree preferably in economics, marketing, commercial, market research fields.
- 5+ years’ experience in relevant field, such as:
- Experience in Brand management
- Front-line sales background / key account management
- Experience in OTC categories and pharma channel
- Category management / shopper insights / consumer insights / RGM
- Personal skills: Can do attitude; flexibility, open to learning new things; dealing with ambiguity; innovative mindset; team player.
- Professional skills: strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills; strategic thinking; strong analytical skills especially in interpreting market/shopper data; acquaintance with Nielsen, dunnhumby, GFK data; learning on the fly, good prioritization and dealing with multifold tasks; SAP literacy
- High standard of communication and presentation skills is a must
- Fluent English and Hungarian are a necessity.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English via MyCareerOpportunities.net, EmployeeReferrals.jnj.com or via careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)