Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Scientist, Biomaker
Requisition ID: 1805703849W
• The successful candidate will be expected to work efficiently in a multi-task environment, and to deliver hands-on work according to priorities and timelines.
• Design, optimize and implement Next Generation Sequence (NGS) related assays for target validation, biomarker identification and target/drug MoA and PoC studies.
• Familiar with ddPCR and real-time PCR and other relevant technologies.
• Independently lead translational research programs.
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to move projects forward.
• Be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting of relevant laboratory equipments.
- The candidate should have a MD or PhD in biology, molecular biology, pathology, biochemistry or a related field with extensive experience in NGS technology and data analysis.
· Solid scientific background in translational/biomarker research is required. Proactive participation and contribution to scientific community within JNJ will be expected.
· The ideal candidate would also have a working knowledge of the challenges and experimental systems linked to drug discovery or diagnostic/biomarker research.
· Experience working with global and regional partners (internal and external) is highly preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented environment.
· Good written and oral communication skill in both English and Chinese
China-Shanghai-Shanghai-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)