Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager- EFM Workplace Experience
Requisition ID: 1805703806W
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
Role Overview: The Workplace Experience role will be housed regionally and will be accountable for delivering standardized and consistent EFM services within a distinct region while driving deep alignment with the COEs, Regional Leads, Sub-Regional Leads, and suppliers. This position reports directly into the Space Management Lead and is responsible for implementation of the COE Workplace Experience strategy in all related projects. An ideal candidate for this role will have demonstrated experience in facilities along with a rich understanding of delivering workplace innovation and employee experience strategy within a robust, mission driven, and largely outsourced organization across supply chain and non-supply chain sites.
Key relationships include communication and coordination with EFM regional leads as appropriate, to ensure successful implementation and management of the EFM program across regions while managing nuances of unique sub-regions.
- Oversee deployment of J&J Workplace Experience strategy across new and existing facilities projects
- Drive and advise site classification, amenities, and service levels
- Ensure the WE certification plan is in place. (Deliver the designed strategy to achieve the target amenities and service levels for existing sites)
- Support and advise on the deployment of workplace relevant IT systems and platforms including CAD, CAFM, and room reservation solutions
- Conduct field studies and onsite space reviews for pre CAR 0 projects; support development of CAR 0 / 1 documentation
- Check on design consistency (test fit / Concept / BOD) to ensure J&J space and design standards are maintained and employed for projects
- Communicate Workplace Innovation CAR 0 and CAR 1 proposals per project to project lead / project sponsor
- Collect all Pre and Post-occupancy metrics; provide analysis and benchmark data to COE and J&J Regional Leads
- Ensure quarterly regional updates on badge utilization at sites
- Develop short and long term tactical plans and programs for innovation, construction, or alteration of workplace activities based on strategic plans – liaise with COE WE Regional Strategy Leads
- Support effort to ensure workplace needs and contracts / associated operating budgets are defined, established, and met
- Provide consistency and visibility across supply chain and non-supply chain sites
- Collaborate with Make and non-Make stakeholders and EFM customers to obtain Voice of the Customer data to capture service needs
- Liaise with Service Management Lead(s) to ensure supplier deployment of Workplace Experience operational concepts (Activity-Based Workplace, hoteling, concierge, Site Governance Model, etc.)
- Establish framework for site governance
- Ensure governance of the strategy for WE; regular employee council meetings in place with local ambassadors and attend when feasible. Report back to COE WE on issues and outcomes (for Data Book sites)
- Be the WE core team member as assigned in projects
- Annual utilization studies and analysis across the region (future state)
- Educate and train, in partnership with COE WE regional strategy lead, the EFM Regional- Sub and Micro leads, IFM GSM’s and employee Council members on Workplace Experience
- Leesman bi-annual Survey; identify, engage, coordinate and deploy survey. Present results back to EFM and Biz-lead
- Deployment and Coordination (POC) of MSCI related data from J&J to the supplier (for identified sites)
- Manage complexity across a broad region and deliver harmonized services across geographies of varying size, scale, and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; related field (architecture, design, engineering, real estate, facilities management, business, etc.) is preferred
- Masters Preferred
- Minimum 6 years of workplace innovation, workplace design, or related experience is required
- Professional certifications (e.g., Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), Senior Leader in Corporate Real Estate (SLCR), etc.) preferred
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Broad-based corporate facilities experience or equivalent required; preference for experience within a global corporation
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral; required
- Ability to think strategically while maintaining a tactical focus; required
- Ability to adapt emerging best practices and industry innovation; required
- Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation; required
- Ability to manage complexity across a broad region and deliver harmonized services across areas of varying size, scale, and needs; required
- Proficiency in project management, including obtaining agreement on project definitions and priorities and ensuring that resources, capabilities, and processes are in place; required
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office Suite required
- Must be able to travel regularly between sites, up to 25-50% of time
Location of Role: Primary Location dependent on North / South America, Europe / Middle East / Africa, or Asia Pacific
Travel Requirements: This position will require up to 25-50% domestic and/or international travel
A. Internal Applicants: If you wish to apply, please consider the following information from our Policy:
We require you to have spent at least 18 months in your current position, and in good standing. As our employee, you may apply for a position without informing current manager. However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the interview. This notification is reassured to promote development discussions between the managers and our employees.
If you want to refer external talent for this position, please review our Global Referral Policy and submit your referral through My Career Opportunities by following the appropriate process. (Applicable only for Internal postings)
B. External Applicants: Login to careers.jnj.com, search job matching you profile by location, keywords, requisition number.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)