Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] - Project Specialist for labeling project(Long-Term Contractor)
Requisition ID: 1805703785W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Coordinates, monitor artwork creation and production status.
Provide support in Macau submissions.
Labeling Projects (Labeling projects – SEP elimination, RLC, REACH, RIM)
- Submit and obtain new SKU code approval.
- Submit and obtain mock-up, epackmat artwork approval.
- Monitor and implement CSP pack, provide support to Regulatory Specialists to achieve this.
- Support on Retrospective label review project, identify labeling gap. This may lead to regulatory submission, approval and therefore a subsequent artwork submission.
- Coordinate with supply chain to ensure launch effectiveness on label changes and new product launches
- Macau regulatory is evolving. We are looking for accountable candidate join our professional RA team to establish internal framework to support operational effectiveness.
- Support Regulatory Affairs Manager to build and create process, ensure compliance to the regulatory requirement and complies to internal company standards.
- Provide support to regulatory team on Macau regulatory submissions
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)