Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805703781W
· To participate or lead in various strategic task forces in addressing issues of product safety and effectiveness from Real -World perspective.
· To lead the study design and develop protocols for Post-Approval Commitment and Real-World Data generation activities and plans.
· To establish access and collaboration with existing electronic database holders in China relevant to therapeutic areas of interest
· To provide epidemiology support to the Johnson & Johnson China cross-sector companies.
· To plan and organize targeted and collaborative education and training programs and provide training/educational support and research collaborations
A Master's degree in Epidemiology (PhD preferred) or closely related field is required for entry level position. A minimum of 2 years’ hands on experience in observational study design and analysis is also required for entry level position. Experience in implementing epidemiologic strategies in studies of safety, effectiveness, and/or other health outcomes is preferred. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential for success in this role.
Pharmaceutical or Medical Device and Diagnostics industry experience is preferred. Other preferred skills include: experience of working at academic institute on Epidemiology study; experience of working with large administrative or medical records databases; experience of working with health authorities; phase IV experience; global experience.
China-Shanghai-Shanghai-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)
Clinical Data Management