Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Counsel, Litigation Investigations
Requisition ID: 1805703510W
The Johnson & Johnson Law Department is recruiting for a Senior Counsel, Government Investigations and Litigation. This attorney will be based in Singapore and will report to the head of the Government Investigations and Litigation Practice Group in New Brunswick. This position involves extensive travel throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Theattorney holding this position will conduct and supervise internal investigations of potential violations of local and United States law, internal policies and procedures and other standards by company employees and business partners.
- This attorney will be expected to manage some investigations personally, by conducting interviews, reviewing documents and other material onsite.
- This attorney will also be expected to select, engage and supervise external investigative resources, including local and international law firms, accounting firms, etc.
- This attorney will be expected to work with local attorneys on government investigations in the region.
- This attorney will be expected to keep current on local and international developments in anti-corruption law, as well as enforcement trends and local business practices in the Asia Pacific region.
- This attorney will be expected to support anti-corruption and health care compliance advice with respect to M&A due diligence efforts in the region and provide guidance with respect to anticorruption audits in the region.
- This attorney will be expected to work with local and regional clients to conduct training, raise awareness and generally facilitate the prompt identification, escalation, and investigation of relevant compliance and legal issues to the corporate Triage Committee based in New Brunswick.
- This attorney will be expected to partner with other departments to enhance processes and further improve compliance efforts.
- A minimum of a Juris Doctor is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of practicing experience as an attorney in litigation, with extensive experience in conducting complex and sensitive internal investigations is required.
- Experience as a lawyer with a relevant government agency responsible for corruption or health care related matters is preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to advise and influence a range of business partners is required in addition to strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to collaborate well with colleagues.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)