Johnson & Johnson Careers
NPI Coordinator (m/w)
Requisition ID: 1805701887W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring.
We are operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 117,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
To support our team at our production site in Wuppertal, Germany we are looking for a New Product Implementation Coordinator.
The NPI Coordinator is primarily responsible for the planning and coordination of product launches, market launches and promotional activities in compliance with local and regional processes.
- Support product launches till the first delivery to the customer
- Check technical feasibility relating to changes or creations in compliance with the specification
- Support production scheduling for new references with the plant planning team
- Create new items and the product specification with the plant planning and QA teams
- Approve printed packaging components at the consumer unit level
- Provide support to customers and guides their selection
- Support product ranges development in consultation with the marketing departments
- Act as contact person for all internal or external demands relating to on-going projects
- Participate in cost reduction projects
- Build specifications and timelines for the launches
- Prepare cost estimates
- Act as interface function with regional and local departments, as for example with QA, Planning, Warehousing, Finance, Marketing, Master to Data and the Production
- Successfully concluded apprenticeship as an industrial manager or university degree in Applied Sciences with main focus Supply Chain
- Min. 4-5 years of work experience in the Supply Chain area - ideally in a production sphere
- Profound user knowledge in MS Office, in particular profound Excel knowledge
- Proficiency in English and German
- Initiative as well as distinctive organizational abilities
- Very good communicative abilities and assertiveness
- Very good project management abilities
- Result-oriented work
This position is assigned to tariff range G5 according to the common tariff agreement of the textile industry of the North Rhine area, Germany.
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Wuppertal-
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)