Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead GMAIT MedInfo & SKM
Requisition ID: 1805701638W
Global Medical Affairs IT, the Global Product Line Organization for Scientific & Medical Affairs is seeking an IT Lead for our global organization to lead JJT capabilities in support of our Medical Affairs function in EMEA. This is a position in JNJ Technology (JJT) organization, based in EMEA and responsible for managing IT capabilities in support of Medical Information and Scientific Knowledge Management in EMEA. This is an IT position responsible for driving best practice process methodologies and information technology for global Medical Affairs Information Systems. This is an EMEA based position which is part of a global team – with global and regional responsibilities, driving and performing the following activities:
- With limited direction, the IT Lead, GMAIT will be directly responsible for end-to-end business relationship management, project management, and application enablement for portfolio and projects in support if EMEA Medical Information and Scientific Knowledge Management, including (not exhaustive) Medinfo content management, scientific search, Medinfo request management, scientific training content generation, dissemination and related metrics.
- Identify needs and demand of Medical Affairs functions in for the above areas on regional and local level
- Collaborate with local EMEA IT teams to partner with local Medical Information and Scientific Knowledge Management functions
- Manage strategic relationships with EMEA Medical Affairs business partners by representing and promoting IT capabilities
- In addition to EMEA focused responsibilities, the IT Lead will also be tasked to look at Medical Information and Scientific Knowledge Management processes from a global perspective and will play a consultative role to NA, ASPAC and LATAM partners.
- Liaising between Business, other product lines and Technology share services to represent business processes, priorities and needs
- Partnering closely with regional product lines and business stakeholders to deliver new capabilities configured to meet the requirements of EMEA Medical Affairs, while maintaining compliance with best practices and standards, SDLC, GXP, DARM, HCC, and Legal
- Participating/driving business partners needs analysis and business risk assessment, leading business process redesign, and consulting with the customers to ensure effective use of technology
- Gathering and documenting requirements from the business, assembling project scope, managing all phases of a project and deploying final solution
- Ensuring project plans are defined and executed to achieve business, technical, and budgetary objectives
- Influencing change management activities specific to available systems/capabilities
- Participating and/or driving activities at a Commercial Pharma IT level in support of division’s employee engagement and Johnson & Johnson Credo objectives.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant IT experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of IT experience within the pharmaceutical industry or Medical Affairs is required. Demonstrated experience of working with of SaaS based solutions such as SFDC, ServiceCloud, Veeva Vault, or others is required.
- Demonstrated experience delivering search driven applications is required.
- Working knowledge of taxonomies is strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience in delivering medium to large IT solutions is required.
- Experience developing IT strategies and process capabilities for business units is required.
- Solid knowledge of relevant FDA regulations is required.
- Demonstrated strong experience in end-to-end project management (from concept through delivery and support) using a standardized SDLC model is required.
- A PMP certification is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and identification of new capabilities for business functions is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills, are required. Excellent teaming and collaborating skills are required.
- Ability to independently run projects, manage risks and issues, and handle escalations is required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment is required. Works effectively in highly matrixed organization and is highly capable of dealing with ambiguity.
- Up to 20% global and regional travel is required.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)