Johnson & Johnson Careers
Automation and Electrical Control Staff Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805701577W
- Serve as site Leader for Manufacturing Automation and Electrical Controls Systems, Obsolesce Program- developing and managing site automation roadmap/Electrical control system/Manufacturing Execution system
- Lease with Global Automation COE to deploy global standard technology and develop a project/solution pipeline to serve future business needs such as automated operations, in-process control automation (PAT), advanced automations, integrated line executions systems, MES, robotics, Real time release and advanced technology in the digital area
- Control and organize all aspects of capital projects when designated, from initial concept scoping and cost estimating through to managing the installation, commissioning and handover to production and maintenance to meet project schedule.
- Manages all tasks based on the responsibilities for project phases (Concept, Planning, Design, Implementation and Post-Implementation). This person will also manage the project implementation team including external consultants and contractors. Accountable for achievement of project milestones.
- Initiate and control the Automation system design, supply and installation of modifications, project documentations and procedures to existing equipment to improve efficiency and reduce costs by modifications of purchased/existing equipment
- Select suitable contractors and ensure that they perform to company safety and quality standards.
- Site champion of Automation Competency Development Program- connecting with Training and Development team to design standard Electrical and Control system program for plant engineers and technicians.
Bachelor degree in Automation/Controls Engineering/Computer Science
Generally, requires 4+ years related experience in Pharma or Healthcare company
Problem solving and Process excellence preferred
Presentation skills required
Technical leadership skills and ability to lead and influence in a cross functional matrix organization is required.
China-Shanghai-Shanghai-3285 Dongchuan Road
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)