Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805701446W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. We touch the lives of over a billion people every single day.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with talented people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
Ethicon: we are focused on leading advancements in surgical technologies and solutions to address unmet healthcare needs.
From creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally-invasive procedures, Ethicon has made significant contributions in medical device technology to transform the way surgery has been done for more than 60 years.
Sales manager will be responsible:
- Plan and follow up on sales activities for Sales Representatives.
- Responsible for People Management processes and results within the reporting working team (participate in selection processes, provide Orientation to new hires, define responsibilities and objectives to persons supervised, participate in the Performance Management Process, provide opportunities for development and training, provide effective recognition and monitor compensation levels. Cultivate teambuilding and communication across his/her team).
- Revise and adjust Rolling Forecast with Logistics to resolve imports (purchases of product) needs.
- Build selling strategies and action plans; track their implementation.
- Assure collections accomplishment in the assigned territory, provide support and support collections for each Sales Representative.
- Interact continuously with clients to identify their needs and ensure their satisfaction.
- Define with Franchise Director promotional strategies and its implementation within the Sales Force.
- Provide support on the coordination of Professional Educational activities.
- Monitor changes and trends of healthcare industry (competitors and government) and identify possible business opportunities and threats.
Are you a passionate about Sales and love what you do?
We need someone like you to translate insights into viable sales solutions, communicating value and translating market dynamics into sales strategy.
- Education level required: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar. MBA desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales or Sales & Marketing and managerial roles.
- Experience in multinational companies will be a plus (Medical Devices experience is desirable).
- Required skills: Leading & Managing Teams; Customer Oriented Innovation; People Development; Decision-making; Mentoring; Planning and Organizing; Building a Strategic business relationships; Building a Successful Team
- Language: English advance (desirable)
- 20% of Travel percentage
- Location: Santiago de Chile, Chile + VIII Region.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Chile-Santiago Metropolitan Region-Santiago-
Johnson & Johnson de Chile, S.A. (7745)