Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Maintenance Team Leader
Requisition ID: 1805701434W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our Engineering Team Plant Network (Hägendorf, Balsthal in Switzerland and Umkirch in Germany) we are looking for a highly committed:
In this job you are responsible for the plant maintenance programme by managing all Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance activities within manufacturing operations. This will consist of Maintenance Planning, Maintenance Engineering & Maintenance coordination and the development of the Maintenance Strategy within DePuySynthes (DACH region).
- Support of the company’s short cycle manufacturing programme, by ensuring minimum response times to equipment breakdowns, and achievement of world class MTTR and MTTF metrics.
- Drive of the performance management process and the day to day people management activities.
- Responsibility for the executions of the reactive, preventive and autonomous maintenance programs.
- Support of the implementation and upkeep of the J&J Maintenance excellence program.
- Responsibility for the up to date technical documentation of the factory assets including record keeping of TPM system, computer maintenance system and maintenance logs.
- Responsibility for maintenance budgeting and costing within the business unit.
- Promotion of an environment of continuous improvement and innovation in line with lean thinking and Maintenance Excellence.
- Selection and implementation of appropriate maintenance approaches in consultation with VT Maintenance
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with the GMP requirements maintained by the Company.
- Responsibility for maintaining and upgrading maintenance work instructions and forms.
- Daily interfaces with plant management team to determine maintenance priorities
- Balance of immediate needs of equipment repair with long-term preventative maintenance requirements and other maintenance requirements.
- Awareness of the latest practices and techniques through membership in appropriate associations and attendance at seminars.
- University degree in engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in all aspects of machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 2 years demonstrated people management skills
- Relevant working knowledge of a regulated Industry
- Project planning experience
- Budgeting and Planning experience in a maintenance function
- Business fluency in German and English
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)