Requisition ID: 1805701370W
- Supervises and coordinates critical processes related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing.
- At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse teams, etc.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- The candidate will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy through various online promotions and email campaigns Work with vendors to launch, analyse performance and optimize online campaigns.
- Ensuring campaigns are within budget and timeline.
- Assist in search marketing campaigns, social and affiliate advertising
- Align and deploy best practice digital marketing
- Develop SEO campaign strategy with marketing team based on campaigns
- Stay current in marketing trends and news
- Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing
- Good English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- At least 3 years of experience in digital is preferred
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, CRM Management is an advantage
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Experience in Agency background would be an advantage
- Experience and interest in digital marketing
- Effective time management
- Creative, meticulous with an eye for details
- Resourceful, fast and efficient and able to work independently
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)Job Function