Johnson & Johnson Careers
Digital Marketing Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805701370W
Are you looking for a great professional challenge related to digital, where your expertise and previous experiences will be broadly used, to bring about outstanding accomplishments? If you love marketing in the digital world and passionate about technology and growth of digital, has extraordinary analytical skills and value a great challenge, this can be the next great job for you!
We are seeking for a digital expert in our consumer business, who will be accountable for the consumer digital pathway, action consumer behavior analytics, accelerate marketing plans and innovative technology for the channel. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive marketing strategy in a digital environment that complements our business and marketing objectives to drive results. Oversees execution to ensure local-regional strategy is localized to align with best practices and excellence guidelines.
- Lead the strategy and development of qualitative and quantitative report based on digital monitoring and measurement tools to help accelerate insight and develop digital launchpad for consumer business.
- Oversee the development of digital marketing campaign including web, social, mobile, email, and media in collaboration with international partners. This also includes identifying key opportunities of creativity, innovation, that boost growth.
- Work cross functionally collaborating with brand, regulatory, legal, PR, sales, IT, and regional teams on initiatives, such as: awareness, penetration, social mission campaign, eCommerce, and on-going consumer relationship management.
- Anchor relationships and projects with external agencies and vendors. Responsible for project briefing, negotiation, timeline management, and project delivery.
- Strive for 1-2 award-worthy campaigns by exploring new ideas/technology or efficiencies to enhance consumer relationship and drive business results across search, social, video, mobile, display, and link to commerce.
- Manage relationship with eCommerce marketplace and activate strong digital plan to dedicated traffic or marketing trade off while linking all digital campaigns to our official shops across the growing marketplace.
- Align and lock digital training across franchises and agencies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant subject or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min. 3-5 years of work experience in a digital or media agency with demonstrated success of managing digital and media strategy.
- Experience managing agencies and vendors.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in web development, eCommerce, SEO/SEM, search, analytics, programmatic, and integrated screen planning.
- Demonstrated understanding of company mission, goals, and objectives.
- Excellent project management skills, initiative, verbal, written communication skills are required.
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)