Johnson & Johnson Careers
SR. PROCESS ENGINEER (2DO TURNO / TEMPORAL 24 MESES)
Requisition ID: 1805701301W
“Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Endo Surgery (Planta Independencia), a Johnson & Johnson company, is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who contributes to the advance surgery and improves lives every day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining ETHICON is more than joining a great company, it means being a part of a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com
Searching the best talent for: SR. PROCESS ENGINEER
To provide direct engineering support to the manufacturing production lines. Ensures that the manufacturing process complies with its specifications and that the product meets material qualifications
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Is an emerging authority in a specific technical field, exercising considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments. Work is generally expected to result in the development of new or re-fined equipment, materials, processes, products and/or technical methods.
· Responsible for providing technical expertise and leadership for daily manufacturing operations and ensuring established metrics (Production, Quality, Scrap and Cycle Time) are met
· Utilizes Process Excellence methodology and analytical problem solving tools to identify and implement improvement projects geared to reduce cost, eliminate scrap, improve quality and minimize cycle time
· Establishes specific manufacturing capability technology to support transfers and new product introduction
· Provides specific technical expertise to support special projects, pilot operations, product and process improvements, risk management actions and also provides input to develop capital expense forecast and equipment/spare parts budgets to support business needs
· Identifies and develops corrective action plans to improve instruments reliability in the field
· Provides support to product inquiry investigations
· Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area
· Supports supplier evaluations for major services/products as needed
· Compliance with safety policies and procedures
· Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
· Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
· Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
· Provides and implements robust corrective actions to quality, safety and ergonomic risk detected in the manufacturing area.
· B.S. Engineering degree or M.S. Engineering degree
· Generally requires (4-6) years related experience
KEY SKILL / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
· SKILL SETS:
· Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred
· GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
· Knowledge of product and process design and development, materials, standardization science and applied statistics
· Knowledge of project management and cost analysis preferred
· COMPUTER SKILLS:
· Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet analysis, data management, projects management, presentation graphics, engineering analysis and statistical software
· Knowledge of information systems including but not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Quality Systems & Documentation Control Systems.
· Three to five years experience in a manufacturing environment and/ or medical device industry preferred
· Advance technical training in area(s) of expertise preferred
· PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
· Sitting at a computer
· Light office work
· Using the telephone
· Walking, standing, bending and reaching
Global Leadership Profile Competencies:
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Organization: EES INDEPENDENCIA
Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez-Durango 2751 Colonia Lote Bravo
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)