Johnson & Johnson Careers
FP&A Senior Analyst for EMEA (m/f) – limited contract until 30.09.2019 (maternity cover)
Requisition ID: 1805701290W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently looking for an experienced FP&A Senior Analyst.
This position is located in Ettlingen, Germany, under a limited contract until 30.09.2019 to support the team as a maternity cover and is available as of January 2019. (This position is eligible for working remotely upon agreement and duly justification.)
Johnson & Johnson’s Surgical Vision goal is to improve sight throughout a patient’s lifetime. J&J Surgical Vision is well positioned to address a full range of vision health needs for global markets: The No. 2 global provider of cataract products and a leader in presbyopia-correcting IOLs, the Global Refractive (LASIK) market leader, all supported with a Consumer Eye Health diverse portfolio of solutions and drops. Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision has operations in the United States, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
- Develop and prepare decision-oriented, timely financial analyses, annual operating budgets, quarterly updates, rolling updates, management reports and financial support for JNJ Commercial and Finance management
- Work in partnership with EMEA Commercial Leaders, functions and respective market Commercial teams and Service to drive financial performance in line with compliance rules and financial guidelines
- Coordinate financial management reporting, planning and other finance matters with SBUs, EMEA functions and finance partners
- Support to Commercial Head(s) for 2-3 markets
- Support to the EMEA Finance Director
- Primarily plan and forecast Revenue, Placements (cash/non-cash) and P&L line items
- Conduct quarterly Update. LT, plans work including Market Share, analyze and outline key drivers and core assumptions
- Coordinate planning calendars and key deliverables in line with due dates
- Manage and review financial plans with Commercial Team and Senior Management, drive regular S&OP process and monthly estimates, prepare monthly S&OP
- Actively drive financial performance with appropriate analysis (sales trend, latest thinking, business scenarios, key plus minus, customer order pattern, price / volume / mix, new product impact, innovation, investments, special deals, competitive Analysis, portfolio Optimization Analysis, New Business / Contract Development, Ad hoc business partner support)
- Prepare tactical analysis and active decision support to drive optimal business decisions / work with local Commercial Excellence to obtain relevant market information to achieve high forecast accuracy
- Month End, QRT End, Year End coordination with Accounting Services Center (FSSC)
- Support of LRFP process and strategic analysis and reviews
- Implement adequate financial controls and ensure compliance with Corporate Finance accounting policies and procedures and SOX 404 requirements
- Graduated preferably in Business Administration/Controlling
- Min. 3 years of professional experience with monthly and year-end closings, managing full P&L
- Experience working in a multiple country/currency environment preferred
- Strong Excel skills required apart of good general Microsoft Office experience
- SAP BW / SAP Vision Analytics experience preferred
- Strong English and German language skills required
- Must have the ability to work independently but can also work with a team
- Self-driven, motivated, and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
This position is assigned to a non-tariff range.
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
AMO Germany GmbH (7137)