Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805701286W
The Finance Manager (FM) is the lead finance role for a Business Unit(s) in Johnson & Johnson’s supply chain. The position is responsible for forecasting and evaluating financial performance of the Business Units at the site including assessing risks and opportunities and making recommendations to improve performance in a compliant manner. The FM provides value added business partner support to the BU manager and BU senior management team, developing business cases for investment and constructively challenging business partners to improve financial outcomes in the short and long term. The FM will provide support to the BU leadership team.
The role reports to the Global Platform Finance Lead but requires strong collaboration with Plant General Manager and Leadership team.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain relationship and partner with Business Unit leadership to optimize efficiency and work on improvements to strengthen the overall business performance of the Business Units.
- Develop accurate financial forecasts and communicate relevant insights to Finance Leadership
- Provide site-level inputs to standard cost setting, annual planning process, new product launches, and CNIS
- Provide insight and commentary on Actual Financial results to Finance Leadership
- Provide CAR business case support for BU projects
- Provide assumptions to feed cost accounting, overhead allocations, SLOB/inventory, etc. for ongoing, rhythmic activities
- Assist in SOX and other compliance testing activities
- Provide insight into NPI product costing/launch or other business analyses as needed
- Lead development of site finance staff
- Participate in Campus-model initiatives where applicable
- Member of Cluster finance leadership team
- A minimum of 6 years relevant work experience.
- Minimum a bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Business experience in some of the following areas Finance, Budgeting, Manufacturing, Project Management, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in the following areas: financial analysis & reporting, asset/liability management, portfolio management, budget and control, ability to combine business needs with functional objectives
- Management Practices, Ability to influence others in a matrix organization, Enterprise mindset, Familiarity with Credo values, Ability to develop talent and organizational culture
- Technical skills: Computer competency, Financial and Accounting Acumen, Strong Written and Oral Communication skills
- Languages: English
- Experience within J&J desirable
- Proven track record influencing and leading people and interacting with management.
- Process-oriented individual
- Collaboration and Teaming, Prudent Risk Taking, Results and Performance Driven
- Strong understanding of financial, operating and business factors.
- Ability to leverage and work with a team of Analysts to provide cost data and analytic support.
- Strong partnering and understanding of finance support needs of BU Management.
- Ability to leverage standard processes and adhere to standards set by Sector and Enterprise level CoE’s.
Janssen R&D Ireland (7566)