Johnson & Johnson Careers
EXECUTION SYSTEMS LEAD
Requisition ID: 1805701122W
Execution Systems is a dedicated team responsible for implementing, supporting and maintaining automated systems for the Leiden production facility in compliance with cG(a)MP requirements. We are focused on implementing standard recipe-based product management processes to deliver consistent content management, optimized end-to-end execution and proactive visualization.
We are currently looking for an Execution (Automated) Systems lead, with strong knowledge of both business processes and process automation, to join our department. As an enthusiastic people leader with strong capabilities to connect and inspire, you will lead a team of recipe management specialists. You will thereby directly contribute to the development of business and/or functional strategies and capabilities on site and platform levels. This position reports with a solid line to the Execution Systems Site lead and will be part of the Execution Systems MT.
The lead is responsible for day-to-day management of the recipe management group, responsible for creating the recipes in MES, DeltaV and Unicorn and to define roadmaps and strategies for implementation and maintenance of these systems. You will need to maintain strong relationships with both internal and external partners to drive pro-active, flawless and cost-effective execution of current and future strategies. In the role, you will be responsible for driving the organization towards a culture of innovation, best practice, accountability and (cost) efficiency.
- People management experience and a demonstrated trackrecord of empowering and developing talent
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment with a required minimum of 8-10 years
- Must demonstrate strong cross-functional business acumen. Must have the ability to switch between strategical and operational thinking and to manage change.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management and drive alignment in a global environment
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of process excellence and project management tools. Green or black belt and FPX lead certification is preferred
- Familiar with leading change management processes.
- Knowledge of technical development, validation and production processes is preferred
- An education/ degree in bioprocessing, industrial automation, information technology or relevant engineering discipline is required, preferably at MSc level.
For more information regarding this position you can contact Willem Ketting email@example.com / 071-5242066
Janssen Biologics (7266)