Johnson & Johnson キャリア
【Facility Group】Asia North FM S
Requisition ID: 1805701087W
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 129 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Sub-Regional Lead role is sub-regionally deployed with overall accountability for driving sub-regional Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM) capabilities including outsourcing partners. This individual has responsibility for delivering standardized and consistent EFM services within a distinct sub-region while driving deep alignment with the COEs, site-agnostic regional roles, and outsourced vendors. This position reports directly into Regional Lead and is accountable for managing several Micro-Region Leads. An ideal candidate for this role will have strong experience in facilities along with rich experience managing a mission-driven and largely outsourced facilities organization across Supply Chain and Non-Supply Chain sites.
Key relationships include collaboration with EFM COE organization, Regional EFM leadership, sub-regional business customers, site-level EFM resources, key internal and external entities, as well as coordination with outsourced vendors, to ensure successful implementation and management of the EFM program on a sub-regional level.
- Foster strategic business partner relationships between EFM and each business sector for a specific sub-region
- Deliver standardized and consistent EFM services within a distinct sub-region
- Deploy and execute strategy and vision set forth by the Center of Excellence across a complex portfolio
- Drive alignment with COEs, site-agnostic regional roles, and outsourced vendors
- Deliver value and efficiency by championing standardized best practices and spearheading execution within designated sub-region
- Manage assigned workforce and advance capability/competency of Micro-Region and Facility Leads across Supply Chain and Non-Supply Chain sites
- Coordinate across campuses / micro-regions within sub-region for consistency purposes
- Increase focus on and importance of sub-regional facilities policies, guidelines, processes and mandates while eliminating sector driven silos
- Provide consistency and visibility across regions via strong interaction and collaboration with other sub-regional leads to leverage and deploy standardized processes
- Collaborate with internal and external environmental health and safety personnel to ensure compliance with government regulations
- Promote, attend customer and EFM sub-regional and select regional level governance forums
- Manage relationships with outsourced vendors for designated sub-region
- Coordinate supplier issue resolution at the sub-regional level as single POC
- Establish and enforce COE and EFM driven methodologies to generate savings
- Provide management oversight and/or delivery support on FMLT approved global/regional programs or initiatives from peer functions e.g. Global Health Services, Global Security, EHSS, etc.
- Minimum of 10+ years of CRE / facilities experience is required
- Certifications (e.g., MCR, SLCR, etc.) are preferred
- Strong management and technical skills are required
- Experience working with and socializing strategies within a complex regionally driven organization is preferred
- Experience leading a regional or sub-regional real estate and / or facilities function at multinational enterprises with manufacturing and non-manufacturing sites is preferred
- Experience related to risk management, quality, safety, and compliance is required
- Knowledge of business strategy and projected business unit requirements for the workplace, infrastructure, real property, and facilities, including impact on the portfolio plan, is required
- Ability to make decisions across business units with authority is required
- Tokyo, Asia Pacific
- English and Japanese language fluency.
- This position will require up to 25-50% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)