Johnson & Johnson Careers
ER Administration Specialist with French and Italian
Requisition ID: 1805701049W
Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Johnson & Johnson is looking for a French and Italian speaking Employee Relations/Labor Relations Administration Specialist to support our growing HR department.
The ER Administration Specialist will support timely resolution of ER/LR cases within the region. Duties include triage of ER/LR requests, support of ER/LR administration activities and follow-up required to close a case (e.g., interview scheduling, reminders, case updates, etc.), ensuring all required documentation are provided and archived. The ER/LR Administration Specialist will also run and provide specific ER/LR reporting to relevant parties and contribute to any ER/LR administration activities to ensure the timely and effective management of ER/LR cases within the region.
- Assist with the development of standard performance improvement plans
- Escalate complex Performance Improvement Plan requests to appropriate team member for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Process requests from legal team for gathering information for responding to legal claims, attorney letters, agency charges, lawsuits etc. related to ER cases.
- Fully document all cases in case management application as required.
- Take ownership of all Employee Relations Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently
- Attend to and process customer inquiries and request
- Fluent in French, Italian and English (all languages are required)
- Knowledge of Spanish is a big advantage
- Experience with HR or Customer Service
- Legal background is a big advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)