Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Account Manager/Associate Product Manager
Requisition ID: 1805700930W
Be Vital in this role…
Reporting to the National Business Manager, this position will focus on sales and marketing support of our Haematology products. Approximately 40% of your time will be as Associate Product Manager. You will provide marketing support to the Senior Product Manager in the implementation of strategic business plans for the market for allocated brand/s.
60% of your time will be as Senior Account Manager, you will interact with allocated accounts to promote Janssen products and act as ambassador for the wider company in order to meet sales targets. You will manage and develop the account, be a key participant in setting strategies and determining business plans related to assigned products or customers. You will build strong partnerships with customers and identify their needs and business opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achievement of sales targets through maximising your strong product and therapeutic area knowledge and adaptable selling style, to meet each customer’s needs
- Support the overall implementation of brand strategy (e.g. preparation of promotional materials, facilitate organisation of key events, liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of key projects)
- Analysing sales reports, recognising trends and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Preparation of short and long term business plans
- Developing partnerships with external customers, key opinion leaders, agencies and other stakeholders
- Participation in customer meetings/trade displays, etc
Be valued for who you are…
Key to success in this position will be your proven ability to demonstrate the following in a complex environment:
- A successful track record in pharmaceutical sales to hospital specialists and other stakeholders
- The ability to uncover customer needs and adapt your sales approach to suit
- A strategic mindset with sound competitor awareness
- The ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- A collaborative, results-orientated style and approach
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Experience as a business partner to marketing professionals will be advantageous
- Relevant degree-level qualifications
- A full NZ Driver’s License
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world.
If you are an experienced key account manager with a proven track record of consistent performance, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Closing date for applications is 24th January.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
New Zealand-Auckland Region-Auckland-
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (8362)