Johnson & Johnson Careers
Artwork Process/ Project Manager
Requisition ID: 1805700907W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Labeling & Artwork is going through a total transformation of the business process, system, agency and operating model. The Artwork Process Manager with support the EMEA Director to drive the total transformation project for the EMEA region in developing, implementing and managing critical processes related to Artwork process transformation and continuity, it includes, but is not limited to:
- Run process assessment and identify area of improvement (in take process, translation, ...)
- Lead projects to implement capabilities
- Map / analyse KPI data to identify improvement opportunities, develop solutions & implement at regional EMEA (& global) level
- Coordinate Artwork forecast projection, incl. process improvement
- Budget tracking
- 5+ year working experience – preferably in marketing
- Strong Project Management Skills to lead projects
- Strong focus on performance/results
- Experience in FMCG business – experience in Cosmetic & OTC is a plus
- Process assessment & improvement / optimization (ideally Green belt)
- Strong leadership and coordination
- Labeling & Artwork experience a plus
- Enthusiasm & trust with commitment, reliability, openness & a very positive attitude
- Experience of managing and / or coordinating marketing projects across markets, cluster or regions, Franchise Experience.
- Experience in leading cross-functions teams.
- Business related undergraduate degree required. MBA / or equivalent - marketing specialization preferred
- Key skills for this role are analytical capacity - can readily interpret data, project management, holistic thinking and business acumen, knowledge of marketing processes in Johnson & Johnson.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to influence decisions and leading people indirectly. Individuals with an outgoing, outreaching and collaborative but assertive attitude would be a good fit for this position
Cilag GmbH International (8525)