Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805700805W
Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
The Technical Operations is part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) of Johnson & Johnson. This Pharmaceutical Division (TO) is a worldwide organization with members located in the United States, Europe, and Asia Pacific in close vicinity to the Internal Manufacturing Network (MTO) and External Manufacturers sites. Providing Technical Competence and Manufacturing Excellence to Johnson and Johnson’s pharmaceutical environment and product portfolio is the primary focus of TO organization.
• Contribute in Developing and deploys technology standards and its applications through assets and products
• Provides technical expertise to External manufacturing in ensuring product end to end life cycle Management
• Provide expertise and resources to other TO platform, upon request, acts as a technical co-ordinator to external manufacturing group / SBS for technical scouting and due diligence for the current product portfolio / in-licensing.
• Owns and executes Initiatives and projects related to network reconfiguration, major cost improvement programs, process improvements, implementation of new capabilities and capacity
• Contributes to business planning strategies in partnership with PES Manufacturing and PES Regional Lead and translates business goals into project objectives.
• Develop relationships with Key Stakeholders, like PES Regional Lead, PES Site Lead, ESI-Q, PDMS, TO Platforms, Quality, VCM, CM, PM
o Provide and organize technical expertise to External Manufacturing in ensuring consistent production of J&J marketed pharmaceutical products manufactured by External manufacturer / Third Party Manufacturers.
o Act as a technical co-coordinator and consultant to the PES, PMand CM organizations to support technically in the scouting and due-diligence for the current product portfolio existing in external manufacturing
o Provide technical expertise to the CM and PES organizations for localization / Glocalization and supporting in due diligence of facility and products/ process fit technical assessment.
o Assess and support, in agreement with PDMS organization (R&D), the execution for technical manufacturing process /formula modifications and introduction of New Product and Second Generation Development (in alignment with TLI or assuming the role of TLI/DPTO).
o Assess and support PDMS in innovation of new technology scouting, novel manufacturing etc.
- Support technical assessment,
- Building business case,
- Support the implementation.
• Lead the Technology Transfer activity of drug products as per regional Guidelines & J&J Quality Standards according to approved budget and timeline;
o Prepare and ensure technical project scope and align with all stakeholders during project definition and execution
o Prepare and drive timely decisions within the project team and with relevant commercial and operational management
o Prepare, support and execute local and regional technology transfer projects in terms of project risks, budget, quality/scope and timings according to state-of-the art project management methodology
o Execute the Process Validations/PPQ as part of Technology Transfer in cGMP environment.
o Execute introduction and transfer of products to External manufacturer / Third Party manufacturers for worldwide supplies / regional supplies.
o Execute Technical Assessment & subsequent implementation for minor technical manufacturing process modifications as requested by the Manufacturer or Commercial groups
• Strives for developmental opportunities and initiates / proactively seeks for corrective actions as necessary.
• University Degree (M.Pharm / M.Tech in Pharmaceutical Sciences, or Pharmaceutical Engineering, Chemistry or Engineering).
• Fluent in English and with fluency in another major regional language desirable.
• 8-10 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Development, Scale up, Technology Transfer and /or manufacturing on oral dosage form and topical presentations in the region, in at least two different functions.
• At least two years’ experience in External manufacturing /Third Party Technology Transfers and project management is desirable.
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)