Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Intern EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805700779W
We are looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of marketing and who is interested in learning more about the medical devices industry.
Internship Marketing EMEA-Zuchwil
The objective of the Internship is to give graduates a first work experience and the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the Johnson & Johnson – European (EMEA) Marketing organization and business environment. Interns will be in charge to lead subprojects and support various work and activities in their respected area of responsibility. The length of the internship is between 6-12 months, it could be part of a bachelor thesis.
internship would also give exposure to Digital landscape, marketing & key Internal
employee organizational initiatives.
- Support projects and activities within the Value Marketing and Digital Marketing & Multichannel EMEA Team
- Support J&J employee initiatives (e.g. Diversity & Inclusion)
- Monitor and control project execution (scope, timeline, budget)
- Facilitate project workshops and organize events, logistics for training courses and events
- Business or Marketing graduate or student Further Education
- Is interested in career path of marketing
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Office is a must (knowledge of Sharepoint is a plus)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- High degree of confidence and professional integrity
- Ability to work independently, self-organized, proactive & self-driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in teams
Synthes GmbH (7111)